BUSINESSNEXT & DATANEXT achieve Red Hat Certification for Containerized Applications
BUSINESSNEXT, a universe of composable enterprise solutions for banks and financial services, announced that 80% of its suite comprising BUSINESSNEXT and DATANEXT are now red-hat certified open-shift container applications under the Customer Relationship Management category. The certification involves meticulous checks and underlines that the applications are free of vulnerabilities, adhere to the industry best practices, and delivers a secure software package/orchestration tool on the Red Hat OpenShift container platform. The certified products will be published in the Red Hat catalog and can be leveraged by enterprise clients for hosting applications on the OpenShift container platform.
“The certification is a moment of pride for the entire team. It validates our sustained efforts, dedication, and expertise for Digital transformation products of enterprise-level tech products,” said Sushil Tyagi, Executive Director, BUSINESSNEXT. He further added, “It highlights the fact that our product strategy revolves around consistent innovation and meets the highest quality standards to support our commitment towards our customers and enabling them to be #UpForTomorrow.”
Read More: How ChatGPT Will Transform Customer Service
The certification ensures that enterprise-level BFSI customers of BUSINESSNEXT & DATANEXT can affirm the following benefits.
- Red Hat Certified images undergo a thorough security testing process that includes vulnerability scanning, source code verification, and container image signing.
- Industry standards & compliance
- Red Hat Certified images are tested to ensure they comply with industry standards and regulations, such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and GDPR. This can help organizations meet their compliance obligations, optimize development costs, simplify maintenance, and avoid costly fines and penalties.
- Red Hat Certified images are built and tested to run on Red Hat’s OpenShift container platform. This ensures that the images are reliable and will work as expected in a containerized environment.
- Minimize downtime with active Support
- Red Hat provides support for their certified images, which can help clients resolve issues quickly and minimize downtime.
- Red Hat Certified images can help organizations accelerate their time-to-market for containerized applications. By relying on pre-certified images, organizations can avoid the time and cost associated with building and testing their images.
Pulkit Midha, Senior Vice President, Global Operations, BUSINESSNEXT said, “Security, reliability, and compliance are the key pillars of technology solutions that cannot be compromised. Red Hat certification means that our product is well fortified against the relentless threats of security breaches and vulnerabilities. Every layer of protection has been meticulously crafted to guarantee an impenetrable shield that leaves no room for compromise. We are proud that in our pursuit of excellence, we have delivered a product that is not just a solution but reinforces our customers’ confidence in us by delivering a transformative experience that empowers, enriches, and elevates.”
Latest Insights: The Metaverse as the Great Diversity Experiment
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]