Campfire Announces Summer Demo Days At Frog Studios In New York, Austin And San Francisco
Experience 3D collaboration for design and engineering with ultra-wide 92° FOV for AR and ultra-comfortable VR
Campfire, the pioneering developer of all-new devices and applications for holographic collaboration, announces demo days in conjunction with renowned design firm, frog, part of Capgemini Invent. Companies can experience Campfire’s recently-launched collaborative AR/VR system for design and engineering at frog design studios this Summer. The events will allow Enterprise guests to work with their own data, giving them a live preview of how Campfire can integrate with and accelerate their workflows.
Space is limited so Enterprise guests can register here to request an invitation for the events below.
- July 14, Brooklyn, 9AM – 7PM
- August 11, Austin, 9AM – 7PM
- September 8, San Francisco, CA 9AM – 7PM
Campfire brings a new approach to AR/VR collaboration with innovative devices and applications designed to visualize and collaborate with 3D models and data. The resulting experience significantly advances the state-of-the art for visual experience, ease-of-use, and workflow integration. For detailed images and videos of Campfire in action visit: www.campfire3d.com
- The Campfire Headset delivers stunning visual quality with a 92° diagonal field-of-view in AR, and a new level of comfort in VR.
- The Campfire Console acts like a holographic projector to bring the intuitiveness and robustness of traditional monitors to shared holographic experiences.
- The Campfire Pack turns a phone into a powerful controller to reduce the learning curve of dedicated controllers and gestural interfaces.
- The Campfire Scenes app enables users to create, share, and control scenes composed from 40+ types of CAD/3D files.
- The Campfire Viewer app enables users to work within 3D scenes alone or during video calls using a Campfire Headset, tablet, or phone.
Recommended AI News: First Financial Sees 225% Increase in Site Search Usage with Yext Answers
With Demo Days, Campfire also brings a new approach for companies to experience AR/VR collaboration prior to purchase. “Campfire Demo Days make it easy to experience holographic collaboration without purchasing hardware, or configuring or developing software. Guests can even provide their own 3D models to customize the demo experience for their workflow,” said Jay Wright, CEO of Campfire.
“We are working with Campfire because we believe they are building the next generation of design collaboration. We’re excited to host these events at our studios so others can experience Campfire holographic collaboration for themselves.” said Graeme Waitzkin, North American Ventures lead at frog.
Recommended AI News: DFIN Launches ContractTracker for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses