Acquia Advances Composable Enterprise With Latest Version Of Digital Experience Platform
Innovations Bring The Power Of The Acquia Platform To The Employee Experience And Broaden Global Support
Digital experience company Acquia announced major updates to the Acquia Open Digital Experience Platform (DXP). Acquia Open DXP is powered by Drupal Cloud and Marketing Cloud, bringing the full power of the integrated Acquia platform to enable marketers, developers and IT operators to assemble and deploy digital experiences for every point in the customer journey. This latest version includes support for the employee experience, a new China hosting service and a newly integrated user interface for Marketing Cloud, among other enhancements.
Recommended AI News: BitClout Lists On AscendEX, Continuing Incredible Growth
we updated Acquia Open #DXP to further empower marketers to build and scale the world’s most ambitious digital experiences. Get all the details about updates to #Drupal Cloud and Marketing Cloud, plus our new Employee Experience solution.
“As the world reopens, organizations are reimagining their digital capabilities tied to their products, services and the employee experience—and looking to make them available globally,” said Kevin Cochrane, Senior Vice President of Product Marketing at Acquia. “The open and composable architecture of Acquia DXP empowers business users, allowing them to assemble and deploy digital experiences quickly, across any digital platform. Acquia Open DXP stands alone in its ability to meet the evolving needs of marketing teams, IT operators and developers.”
“Digital leaders are now at an inflection point in digital architecture,” said Alan Pelz-Sharpe, Founder and Principal Analyst, Deep Analysis. “Empowering developers and marketers to rapidly assemble and deliver content-rich, data-driven digital experiences to power the customer journey is now predicated on a new wave of digital innovation—the employee experience. Acquia’s Open DXP is positioned to help digital leaders rethink the total experience, and to deliver personalized digital experiences for customers and employees alike.”
Recommended AI News: Voxprotocol Announces Strategic Partnership with Voice Marketing Platform, Cashew.ai
Drupal Cloud Enhancements Add Scalability and Unlock Developer Potential
As the buyer journey rapidly transitions online, organizations need to focus on scale. This can come in many forms—from meeting the demands of increased traffic to their digital applications, to scaling digital capabilities for the business, to helping developers build more efficiently and keep up with increased workloads. The following Drupal Cloud updates are focused on scale:
- Employee Experience Solution: Align and empower employees with a modern employee experience intranet, powered by Drupal. This new platform integrates HR applications with dynamic site-building and hosting capabilities, creating a one-stop shop for benefits and payroll, information access, discovery, cross-team collaboration and more.
- Acquia Cloud Next: Acquia’s new infrastructure delivers the most scalable, secure and performant set of services for hosting and managing Drupal applications. With Acquia Cloud Next, customers benefit from improved application and site performance, along with nearly limitless storage volume, enhanced security and resiliency, and optimized resource utilization. For additional information, read “Introducing Acquia Cloud Next: The Kubernetes-Native Drupal Hosting Platform.”
- China Managed Services: Deliver web experiences to China audiences through a managed Drupal service operated from within the country. The Acquia solution Includes development, staging and production environments, as well as support and guidance from the company’s expert team. For more information, see “Acquia Launches China Managed Services.”
- Fully Managed Search: Enhanced Solr 7 search capabilities are now integrated into the Acquia Cloud Platform and managed by Acquia. Searches are faster across multiple servers and provide better results to keep site visitors engaged with content.
- Acquia Cloud IDE: Improve developer productivity with a new, cloud-based, fully integrated workflow between development, staging and production environments.
- Developer Support: Best-in-class support enhancements include a new Lando plugin, PHP 8 support and support for the latest version of Drupal.
Marketing Cloud Enhancements Add Simplicity and Create Smarter Workflows
Updates to Marketing Cloud provide a simpler, more intuitive way for marketers to understand their business, build personalized experiences for customers, and scale operational efficiencies and smarter workflows across the organization. Enhancements include:
- Unified UI and Updated Look and Feel: Gain greater efficiencies when using multiple Acquia Marketing Cloud products, and easily toggle between Acquia CDP, Acquia Personalization, Acquia Campaign Studio, and Acquia Campaign Factory. Intuitively navigate all products with a refreshed and modern user experience. See the Acquia blog for more information.
- Golden Template in Campaign Factory: Streamline campaign publishing with a golden template that can change all downstream child instances, including email, segments, complete campaigns and more. Users save time by leveraging more efficient workflows as the marketing team maintains and updates campaigns.
- Machine Learning Center (“ML Center”): Gain predictive analytical insights by tapping the power of machine learning. Acquia’s new ML Center gives marketers and business leaders a dashboard that unifies all machine learning-driven intelligence into one view. This new Metrics Launchpad dashboard will be enabled for all Acquia CDP customers who use machine learning as part of the platform.