AeroNet Launches a New Smart Wi-Fi Solution, Powered by Plume
The new solution provides customers full-strength, uninterrupted connectivity.
AeroNet Wireless, Puerto Rico’s leading business internet service provider, introduces a new Smart Wi-Fi solution Powered by Plume’s cloud-based artificial intelligence technology. AeroMesh Wi-Fi powered by Plume® further improves a subscriber’s online experience through self-optimizing Plume Adaptive Wi-Fi, parental controls and guest access, and advanced AI Security that provides robust protection for devices.
“Plume is an advanced solution that continuously learns about your Internet needs and performs advanced self-optimizations. This cloud-coordinated system gives customers stable and consistent Wi-Fi coverage and speed in any room/area of their business or home,” explains Gino Villarini, Founder and President of AeroNet. “We are excited to be the first ISP company in Puerto Rico to bring this cutting-edge technology to the customers.”
Recommended AI News: Kepler Launches Its 100th Amazon Advertising Client
AeroNet’s new Managed Wi-Fi solution includes:
- Plume Adaptive Wi-Fi™ intelligently monitors, adjusts, and optimizes business and home networks for the highest Internet performance level throughout the premises.
- AI Security™ detects and protects, with motion detection and ad and malware blocking. For added protection, the system halts suspicious activity and quarantines any compromised devices.
- HomePass® for parental controls and guest access. Manage the type of content that each device or profile can access, even block specific content by device or profile.
- The Plume® App provides easy setup. Delivers daily reports on business or home Wi-Fi signal strength and network activity.
- AeroMesh Wi-Fi powered by Plume® includes one SuperPodTM, with additional pods available as needed depending on the business or home size.
“AeroNet is delivering a first of its kind, highly personalized Wi-Fi experience for its customers, and Plume is excited to be part of delivering that service. While we work, learn, and play from home, our Wi-Fi connectivity needs to be more intelligent and reliable,” said Tyson Marian, Chief Commercial Officer at Plume. “AeroNet introduces a powerful solution for the ever-changing smart business or home.”