Circular Edge to Showcase AtomIQ for Oracle Cloud ERP Users to Rapidly Design, Build & Deploy Enterprise Mobile Apps
Circular Edge, a member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), enhances its investment in the Oracle user community to support customers across all ERP solutions who are adopting mobility and maximizing low-code/no-code (LC/NC) automation, which will be highlighted at Ascend 2021.
Held both virtually and in-person Aug. 15-18, 2021, Ascend brings together Oracle users to share best practices, insights and innovations to realize digital success across their ERP roadmap.
Recommended AI News: BrightEdge SearchIQ Provides Customers With A New And Complementary Intelligent Edge
Understanding the growing need across enterprises to maintain business agility while digitizing processes and eliminating complex and redundant manual steps performed by employees, Circular Edge and AtomIQ will showcase how its LC/NC framework makes it easier to achieve this while delivering upon top-of-mind automation use cases and wishlist items, such as being able to:
- Digitize and automate manual forms
- Provide front-end integration to the back-end for multiple sources
- Have one app that includes all mobile apps for ERP and third-party applications
- Eliminate production capacity constraints using forward scheduling
- Calculate freight charges based on order information (quantity, volume, size, weight, location, date)
- Improve end user experience for CSRs, Purchasing & Quality Managers, Planners, Controllers, etc.
- Enable notifications and actions based on defined events
- Access critical ERP & other business applications from mobile devices, and more
Attendees can learn how to rapidly design, build and deploy their own scalable mobile apps, web apps and chatbots that are automatically integrated with their ERP and other third-party applications – all while simplifying user experiences across devices – by attending this educational session.
Recommended AI News: New Multi-GPU BOXX Workstation Ready To Scale Heights Of NVIDIA Omniverse
In addition, attendees can visit the AtomIQ kiosk and virtual exhibit throughout the week to explore 50+ available out-of-box mobile apps along with real-life customer examples and case studies across virtually unlimited use cases.
“It’s becoming more and more imperative to empower business users with the technology and ability to access ERP applications and information from any device,” said Nitin Lakhpat, Partner and Product Development of Circular Edge. “What AtomIQ delivers is a low-code/no-code development platform that enables organizations to deploy one universal app with a modern UI to realize unified user experiences across their ERP and beyond. We look forward to introducing the Oracle community to what’s possible with Attended Automation and mobility using AtomIQ at Ascend.”