HCL Launches SoFy, The Cloud Native Solution Factory And HCL Now, A Cloud-Native-as-a-Service Offering
HCL Technologies, (HCL), a leading global technology company, unveiled HCL SoFy, the Cloud Native solution factory and HCL Now, a Cloud-Native-as-a-service offering. The two new additions further enhance the company’s #HCLCloudSmart offering.
Recommended AI News: HEAL Software Inc. Grows Its Customer Base; Announces Major Updates to Its AIOps Platform
SoFy and HCL Now offerings are a result of the significant investments HCL has made towards evolving and modernizing its product portfolio, along with its long-term Cloud Native commitment. In the past year alone, HCL Software division has announced 22 major product releases, 10 new product modules, 390 total product releases, and over 900 enhancements.
Aligned with the #HCLCloudSmart journey, HCL Software’s Cloud Native strategy combines a technical platform rooted in the most widely adopted Cloud Native technologies with the choice and freedom that allows each customer to adopt Cloud Native in a way that best meets their own specific business objectives.
HCL SoFy, the foundational Cloud-Native platform, allows clients to deploy enterprise software in minutes on their Cloud of choice, without vendor lock-in, and scale to enterprise needs. Key features of SoFy include:
- HCL Software at Your Fingertips: easy access to 50 product components, 2,000+ REST API endpoints, and Cloud Native demos.
- One-click Deployment: the ability to deploy HCL Software in minutes with the innovative SoFy platform.
- Multi-cloud, Multi-choice: enable implementation of a multi-Cloud strategy, run on any Cloud, public or private.
HCL Now unlocks the full potential of HCL’s Product and Service capabilities on a Cloud platform of client’s choice. The Cloud-Native-as-a-Service offers:
Recommended AI News: Shift Technology Announces Shift Claims Automation on Salesforce AppExchange, The World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
- Cloud Native Now: enterprise-grade availability, unlimited scalability and flexibility built from the ground-up as Cloud-Native along with dedicated, secure environments deployed and managed on public Cloud of choice.
- Experts-On-Demand: reduced risk and cost while transitioning to Cloud Native, empowered and enabled by our Cloud and HCL product experts.
- More for Less, No Lock-in: software and customization investments portability to any Cloud, public or private as well as shared initial investment to kickstart your transformation.
“The foundations of our architectural strategy, Cloud Native and API First, gives our clients the ability to rapidly innovate new capabilities and components across our products – from automation, DevOps, commerce and marketing, digital solutions and security”, said Darren Oberst, Sr. Corporate Vice President & Head, HCL Software. “It gives strategic choices to our clients to avoid ‘lock-in’ and have the flexibility to control their data, mix-and-match among different tools, and to build their own solution architecture”, he added.
HCL SoFy and HCL Now’s Cloud Native capabilities depend only on Kubernetes and remain completely Cloud agnostic. This flexibility allows easy migration across Cloud providers, increased business agility, reduced risk, and allows customers to implement a multi-Cloud strategy.
HCL is a Gold Member of Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF.io) as well as Cloud Native Foundation (CNF) and is also on the Governing Board of Cloud Foundry Foundation (CFF).
Recommended AI News: Thrive Global Teams Up With Zoom To Launch Thrive Reset App
Comments are closed.