Nureva XT Now Available to Order Globally as Integrated Solution for Hybrid and HyFlex Classrooms
Integrated solution for hybrid and HyFlex classrooms combines Nureva’s full-room audio system, high-resolution camera and expanded services
Nureva Inc., an innovator in advanced audio conferencing solutions, announces the global availability of Nureva XT, a unique and highly integrated combination of audio, video, device management and support services. Designed for educators who want the flexibility to extend the in-room experience to remote students and other participants, the solution easily combines with existing technology products (such as projectors and displays), to support hybrid teaching and learning, remote professional development sessions, enriched learning opportunities and more. All this is delivered via a single USB connection to the instructor’s computer. There are Nureva XT solutions for standard-size and large classrooms. Each combines a Nureva audio system (HDL300 for standard, Dual HDL300 for large) with the new Nureva CV30 classroom camera kit and a three- or five-year subscription to Nureva Pro, which includes an extended warranty, exclusive device management features in Nureva Console, expanded technical support and advance hardware replacement.
Nureva XT provides a unique combination of full-room microphone pickup using patented Microphone Mist™ technology, in-room voice amplification, integrated 20-watt speakers and a high definition classroom camera with an 84 degree field of view that tightly focuses on the front of the classroom. Instructors can walk anywhere in the front of the classroom and be confident that they will be seen and heard by remote students. Nureva XT overcomes the limitations associated with webcams and all-in-one systems that were designed for small meeting spaces and have insufficient microphone pickup range for classroom environments. Unlike complex, one-off solutions that require time-consuming installation and maintenance, Nureva XT brings together all this capability in an affordable package that is easy to install, set up, manage and scale.
Recommended AI News: Insights On Latest Utility NFT About To Hit The Metaverse – IggyBoy
Built for today’s flexible classrooms and future-proofed for whatever comes next, Nureva XT keeps students and instructors connected during a variety of in-room and remote classroom scenarios and use cases. This includes virtual professional development sessions, where Nureva XT makes it easy for schools to tap into a wider range of trainers and programs, saving travel time and expense. Teachers can hold virtual admin meetings that accommodate everyone’s schedule and allow for immediate feedback when urgent issues require it. For school districts and universities that struggle to offer a wide range of courses, Nureva XT can help make better use of limited resources, such as having one instructor teach students in multiple locations or to fill substitute teacher shortages. Nureva XT can also support enriched learning opportunities that give students a deeper understanding of subject areas, geographies and cultures – whether that’s through virtual field trips, connecting students with career mentors or building connections with students in other schools.
“The process for developing Nureva XT started with reaching out to our customers and learning about the challenges they faced in deploying hybrid learning products in their classrooms,” said Nancy Knowlton, Nureva’s CEO. “We quickly translated that input into a full-featured classroom solution that offers the simplicity, flexibility and reliability that has become so critical in today’s education environments.”
Nureva audio conferencing systems
The HDL300 system is designed for standard-size classrooms, and the Dual HDL300 is ideal for large classrooms. Both systems feature
- Nureva’s patented Microphone Mist technology, which places thousands of virtual microphones throughout a space to pick up sound from any location. This ensures that everyone is clearly heard regardless of where they are in the room or the direction they are facing.
- Voice Amplification Mode, which solves the difficult audio problem of supporting in-room amplification of the instructor’s voice while simultaneously providing full-room microphone pickup of in-room voices so that everyone can be heard by remote participants
- The first microphone and speaker bar to be certified for large Microsoft Teams Rooms, the HDL300 system uses patented continuous autocalibration to automatically adjust to in-room configuration changes, reducing the need for IT staff or technicians to visit learning spaces. In addition to Microsoft Teams, Nureva solutions integrate with other leading UC&C platforms like Zoom, Cisco Webex and many others to give students an exceptional remote learning experience.
- Simple installation and cloud-based device management, making the systems easy to deploy and maintain
CV30 classroom camera kit
This new ePTZ camera lets remote students and other participants clearly see the teacher and the content being presented. Camera features and benefits include
- Camera view settings – using the remote control, teachers can easily select the best view for remote students that includes three preset camera views and auto-tracking mode that tracks the teacher at the front of the classroom. Teachers can also manually pan, tilt and zoom up to 8X.
- 84º FOV with a 4K sensor – the CV30 can cover the entire front of the classroom so that remote students can clearly see the teacher at the whiteboard to deliver an enriched learning experience
- Wall-mount installation – this reduces classroom clutter by ensuring the camera and cables are out of the way
- 4-port powered USB hub – plug in multiple USB devices (including Nureva audio, CV30 camera and other classroom edtech products such as an interactive display) with a single USB cable connected to the teacher’s or instructor’s computer
Nureva Pro is a bundled service that provides expanded support and advanced device management, including
- Expanded access to technical support to help resolve issues at any time
- An extended three- or five-year product warranty
- Advance replacement of Nureva hardware
- The ability to monitor and manage devices from anywhere
- Intelligent monitoring with proactive emails to identify and resolve issues before they are reported
- Analytics and insights to understand device usage and performance across all classrooms, with unique acoustic data
Recommended AI News: National CineMedia Partners with RAD AI to Enhance Audience Engagement
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]