Reltio Launches Enterprise 360 Site Intelligence to Accelerate Clinical Trials
New Biopharma, Life Sciences, and Pharmaceutical Cloud Service Promises Fast, Efficient Research Study Enrollment and Improved Management
Reltio, an award-winning provider of the only cloud-native master data management SaaS platform used by companies worldwide to succeed in the digital economy, announced the introduction of Reltio Enterprise 360 Site Intelligence, a new cloud service that enables Pharmaceutical Research & Development Teams and Contract Research Organizations (CRO) to centralize detailed data about study sites and Principal Investigators (PI).
Recommended AI News: OpenReel Raises $19 Million Series A Funding Round Led By Five Elms Capital
- One of the top two reasons clinical trials fail is recruiting study sites and PIs that aren’t well-aligned to a research study; second only to inadequate patient recruitment and retention.
- Reltio Enterprise 360 Site Intelligence enables CROs and clinical trial teams to:
- Define the key criteria for site selection based on each new protocol, leveraging experience and results.
- Search all current, complete, accurate information available on Healthcare Organizations (HCO) / study sites, and Healthcare Providers (HCP) / PIs.
- Evaluate and rate study sites and principal investigators using artificial intelligence (AI), quantitative metrics, and qualitative criteria, such as adverse events reporting and alignment with intervention and treatment areas.
- Manage consent, contracting, and collaboration workflows.
- Reltio customers include nine of the 10 largest global pharma companies and multiple CROs, including Bioclinica, IQVIA, and Syneos Health.
- Reltio Enterprise 360 Site Intelligence is available now. Visit the solution web page to learn more and schedule a consultation.
Recommended AI News: Baltimore City Community College to Update Operations Using Ellucian’s Banner SaaS
The path to commercialization for every FDA approved drug and cleared medical device in the United States began with a clinical trial. Recruitment of study sites and PIs are fundamental, but often vexing, first steps in starting a clinical trial.
Research published in Contemporary Clinical Trials (2018) reports that 86 percent of clinical trials do not reach recruitment targets within specified time periods. Another 19 percent of registered trials were closed or terminated early because they could not accrue enough participants. The authors note that, “Failures in meeting recruitment goals have important scientific, financial, ethical, and policy implications.”
Recommended AI News: IDrive Online Backup Releases IDrive Compute – a VPS Hosting and Edge Computing Service for Developers & Enterprises
Comments are closed.