ReverseLogix Announces Order Tracking Module – Pulse
ReverseLogix, a provider of end-to-end returns management systems, announced the release of the company’s new order tracking module, Pulse.
Pulse is a real-time, cloud-based, order tracking tool that provides organizations and their customers complete visibility of shipping activity in one, centralized location. The Pulse module expands the ReverseLogix returns management system’s (RMS) capabilities to include forward tracking of order shipments, in addition to end-to-end return shipment capabilities included in the RMS platform.
Brands, whether selling to consumers or other businesses, have work to do to meet rising shopper expectations of speed and service. While many have made strides in logistics with faster and more convenient shipping options, many have trailed on the customer experience part by not investing in digital capabilities to enhance customer service and one-to-one communications. Empowering organizations to automate and heighten their customers’ shipment experience, ReverseLogix Pulse provides the following benefits:
- Seamless Integration: Easily integrate Pulse with all order management, carrier, and e-commerce systems, as well as sync data across the ReverseLogix RMS platform
- Drive Promotional Opportunities: Feature promotions, coupons, and cross-selling opportunities
- Ubiquitous Access: Order tracking communications are accessible 24/7 through any device
- 360° Shipment Visibility: View essential on-demand tracking data and messaging, including order confirmations, parcel tracking links and carrier network performance in one location
- Actionable Insights: Review and leverage customer feedback and data critical to shipping performance and optimal customer experience
- Premium Branded Experience: Present a complete branded and contextual interface that gives customers confidence and peace-of-mind throughout the shipping process
“Total visibility and better automation of the shipping process gives our RMS customers greater control over products and the customer experience,” said Gaurav Saran, CEO of ReverseLogix. “Pulse can help alleviate the burdens of order tracking and communication with its seamless productivity features that integrate into any supply chain software infrastructure.”
Recommended AI News: Voyager Space Completes Acquisition of Space Micro
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]