Sisense Receives Soc 2 Type 2 Certification for Its Cloud Managed Service
Sisense, the world’s leading analytics platform for builders, announced a series of updates to ensure the protection and integrity of its global customer data remains at the highest level of security. It has received SOC 2 Type 2 certification for its Cloud Managed Service as well as security recertification of several other compliance standards, including ISO 27001, as well as HIPAA- HITECH and SOC 2 Type 2 for its Sisense for Cloud Data Teams. These enhancements showcase Sisense’s continued investment as a cloud-native, security-led organization whose mission is to help customers infuse analytics everywhere.
“Today we’re proud to deliver to our Cloud Managed Service customers the confidence they need with our SOC 2 Type 2 certification while continuing to demonstrate strict adherence to the industry mandated security standards across all industries,” said Ty Sbano, Chief Security & Trust Officer at Sisense. “Looking forward, we’ll expand coverage of our Sisense review processes and evaluate the benefit of additional certifications that serve all of our data-driven customers.”
Details of the Sisense Security Certification
Sisense continues to maintain and invest in various security capabilities, solutions, and features to meet the ever-changing threat landscape. The value these efforts bring to customers include:
- SOC 2 Type 2 certification for Cloud Managed Services offers a third-party technical report and assures customers that Sisense’s information security measures are in line with the unique parameters of today’s cloud requirements.
- SOC 2 and ISO compliance affirms Sisense’s commitment to provide customers with the highest level of consistency and reliability from their service provider.
- ISO 27001 compliance validates that the governance and oversight of information security management has been confirmed to keep customer information at a high level of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Sisense for Cloud Data Teams re-certification of SOC 2 Type II ensures any company’s data is securely managed to protect the interests of the organization and the privacy of its clients.
- Sisense for Cloud Data Teams renewing its Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) demonstrates compliance in support of partners in the healthcare industry.
Recommended AI News: Proctorio and Derivita Partner to Provide No Cost Lock Down for Online Classes