Xovis Launches Cloud-Based Offers to Rethink People Flow: More Than Simply Counting People
Xovis, an international market leader for intelligent people flow solutions in retail, airports and transportation, announces their newest cloud technology products. In the new COVID-conscious world, brick-and-mortar retailers, mass transit and workplaces face an ever-changing environment when it comes to people flow. As a provider of high precision 3D sensor technology, Xovis empowers integration partners with new cloud-based offers.
- Xovis HUB, a cloud-based partner platform, offers integration partners all the necessary tools to seamlessly choose and order sensors, plan and maintain the system – improving and surpassing customer expectations.
- Xovis FLOW enables partners to provide users with an integrated software as a service (SaaS) solution for understanding people flow in real time. FLOW gathers visitor data from Xovis’ high-precision 3D sensors in the cloud with options to expand analytics, thus improving quality of life and business, while respecting data privacy.
Xovis believes in freedom of movement. “From reopening stores to
Recommended AI News: DeFi Technologies and HIVE Blockchain Technologies Complete Share Exchange
HUB Features + Benefits
- Gateway to Xovis
- Overview of partner status, past orders and pricing
- Access to marketing materials, multimedia files, brochures, etc.
- Planning setup and assessment of installation site with mobile-friendly Planning Wizard
- Deployment of installations and sensor go-live support with Mounting Wizard
- Shop for sensors and accessories, management of orders, shipping information
- Knowledge Base access to learn about Xovis technology
- Support Portal
“With a higher global demand
Recommended AI News: Nureva HDL200 Audio Conferencing System Certified for Barco ClickShare Conference
FLOW Features + Benefits
- Cloud-based dashboard within an easily accessible web application
- AI-powered people counting with best-in-class sensors
- AI-based gender metrics, staff exclusion, etc.
- Data and alerts in real time
- Expandable solution with add-ons for more detailed metrics
- Export of people flow data into systems with open cloud interfaces
- Unlimited number of users supported
- Ideal for applications in smart buildings, retail and transportation hubs
- Three unique modules: Visitor Essentials, the starter dashboard, Store Professional, offering revenue statistics, conversion rates, and Live Occupancy, for live monitoring.
“Thanks to FLOW, people flow data enables stores to benchmark conversion rates and marketing success, manage staff numbers during peak hours, avoid bottlenecks by guiding visitors into less crowded areas, and enhance product presentation by understanding gender statistics to improve long-term returns,” explains Anne Wyder, Managing Director of Retail.
Recommended AI News: CASETiFY Releases Exclusive NFT Collectible