Autify Selects CData to Extend Data Connectivity to Autify AI-Powered Test Automation Platform
CData connects Autify with popular data management technologies across BI, analytics, reporting, ETL, and data integration
CData Software, a leading provider of standards-based drivers and data access solutions for real-time data integration, welcomes Autify as a new custom connector partner. Through this partnership, CData delivers new driver and adapter technologies that connect Autify with popular data technologies across BI, analytics, reporting, ETL, and integration.
Autify is an AI-powered test automation platform that empowers teams to easily create repeatable, automated tests by simply recording testing steps right in their browsers. By simplifying the QA testing process with no-code testing, Autify helps agile product development teams dramatically shorten software release cycles and rapidly bring applications to market.
Through the partnership, CData will enhance Autify with new connectivity capabilities, enabling Autify customers to retrieve, visualize, and analyze Autify data from right inside Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Power BI, and other popular BI & Analytics tools. From conducting time series analysis to user testing and heat mapping, agile teams can now connect with Autify data from anywhere – without custom development or API integration.
“Today, companies need much faster software release cycles, and manual testing is becoming one of the bottlenecks. Autify is helping enterprises all over the world by automating testing and reducing QA time,” said Autify CEO Chikazawa. “We have users requesting analysis and visualization of test data, and this partnership with CData will enable our customers to use test data from their BI and data warehousing tools of choice.”
“Autify’s AI-based test automation platform is designed to support DevOps development practices, allowing engineers to enhance their build processes and ship quality code, faster,” said Eric Madariaga, Chief Marketing Officer, CData Software. “The new CData Connectors provide an important bridge between engineering and management, supporting a broad range of the operational reporting systems that power decision support.”
Recommended AI News: Innodisk Lands IoT Devices with Powerful Recovery Technique Portfolio
The new CData Drivers for Autify deliver several key innovations:
- Standards-Based SQL Access: the CData Drivers are universally accessible using simple SQL queries, eliminating the complexity of API integration.
- Universal Connectivity to Applications – certified compatibility with the latest BI, ETL, and reporting solutions like Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, MicroStrategy, Microsoft Excel, Informatica, and more.
- ANSI-92 SQL Support: CData Drivers support a rich ANSI-92 SQL syntax across all drivers, deeply nested queries, and an extensive set of SQL filters and formulas.
The CData Autify Drivers are currently available across all supported technologies, including:
- ODBC: Unicode-enabled 32/64-bit ODBC 3.8 compliant Driver for Windows, Mac, & Linux.
- JDBC: Pure Java Type 4/5 JDBC Drivers with JDBC 3.0 and JDBC 4.0 support.
- ADO.NET: 100% fully managed ADO.NET libraries with support for .NET Core 3.0 and Entity Framework Core 3.0, LINQ to Datasets.
- Custom Adapters: Excel, Power BI, Tableau, SSIS, Biztalk, MuleSoft.
In addition to the Driver and Adapter form factors, Autify connectivity will be available through the CData Sync cloud data pipeline. With CData Sync, Autify data can be easily mirrored to relational databases and data warehouses, such as Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, and Snowflake.
Recommended AI News: Scalefusion Announces Partnership with Dazzle Technologies