Sesame Software Extends the Power of Siebel with Rapid Data Connector for Integration Across All Platforms
Sesame Software, the innovative leader in Enterprise Data Management and creator of Relational Junction, announced its high-volume data connector for Siebel — helping organizations take full advantage of Siebel’s complex capabilities by connecting Siebel with other enterprise applications.
Relational Junction’s Data Connector for Siebel provides users with a rapid way to connect Siebel implementations to a wide variety of endpoints. With patented hyper-threaded technology, Siebel users are ensured their data will move at the fastest possible speed.
Recommended AI News: Dune Analytics Closes $69,420,000 Series B Led by Coatue
Managing various technology platforms makes it difficult to view data cohesively and make critical business decisions. As a solution to this problem, Relational Junction integrates Siebel with multiple platforms to achieve an overall view of the valuable data contained within.
Key Benefits Include:
- Connect a wide variety of cloud and on-premise applications to Siebel in minutes
- Synchronize Siebel with Salesforce, Oracle, and other back-office systems
- Access the complete Siebel data model for a comprehensive view of data
- Create flexible hybrid CRM deployments and faster CRM migrations
- Unify IT systems and automate business processes across applications
- Integrate data into analytical and operational layers without heavy, repetitive lifting
- No coding, data mapping, or maintenance required
Recommended AI News: Lacework Partners with Google on Cloud Security
Relational Junction: The All-in-One Solution
Relational Junction is a multifaceted solution that combines integration, replication, data warehousing, and compliance to cover all of your data needs. The platform’s scalable architecture continuously evolves with organization-spanning data needs, allowing users easy access to their data and the ability to use how they see fit.
Request a demo to learn more about how Relational Junction allows you to seamlessly flow data across Siebel and any data source or application in your tech stack!
Recommended AI News: Unqork Achieves FedRAMP “In Process” Designation
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]