Action1 Enables Cloud-based Remote Access and Support
Action1 Corporation, a Cloud-based endpoint security solution provider, releases fully integrated remote desktop access and support functionality to enable organizations to support their remote office and home-based workforce without the overhead of any additional agents, VPNs, or other maintenance.
– Requires no 3rd party products, VPNs or other network configuration. Remote machine uses just one outbound TCP connection to Action1 cloud.
– Fully encapsulated into Action1’s TLS-based security protocol with 2048-bit RSA private key encryption.
– No additional subscription fees to use.
– Entirely free for up to 10 endpoints. No functionality limitations, no ads.
– Both unattended remote management and remote assistance with screen sharing, and keyboard/mouse control.
“Since COVID-19 pandemic entirely changed the way people work, having reliable remote assistance capability is no longer optional,” said Alex Vovk, CEO of Action1 Corporation. “The days of system admins coming to employees’ desks or physically taking laptops for maintenance are long gone. Everything has to be remote and contact-less. Action1’s remote access solution will enable our users to have it now, with zero integration burden and no extra costs.”