Nightfall Democratizes Data Protection for Any Application with New Developer Platform
Nightfall, a cloud-native data protection platform, announced the launch of its brand new Developer Platform. Nightfall’s APIs give developers a set of building blocks to discover, classify, and protect sensitive data with Nightfall’s AI-powered detection engine. The APIs are supported by complete documentation, tutorials, and Software Development Kits (SDKs) for popular programming languages.
Read More About AI News : Mobileum Named #1 Roaming, Fraud Management And Security Vendor By Kaleido Intelligence
Data security continues to be top-of-mind for organizations, as cloud adoption, breach costs, and regulation increase. To protect sensitive data within the ever-increasing number of applications and services, organizations need a solution that’s simple and effective. Nightfall’s developer platform empowers developers to discover, classify, and protect sensitive data across a broad set of use cases:
- Inspect content anywhere, in any data silo or data flow.
- Add DLP and data classification capabilities to SaaS applications.
- Detect and de-identify PII, PCI, PHI, credentials & secrets, custom data types, and more.
- Build compliance workflows for HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, CCPA, FedRAMP, and more.
Get In-Depth Insights of AI : Precision BioSciences Appoints Sam Wadsworth, Ph.D. And Shari Lisa Piré, J.D. To Board Of Directors
“We’ve seen firsthand that building high-quality data classification and protection is complex and challenging. It involves training and tuning detectors, parsing files and unstructured data, deploying and scaling machine learning models, and handling immense data scale,” said Isaac Madan, chief executive officer of Nightfall. “We’re excited to deliver an end-to-end set of APIs for content inspection. Nightfall handles data protection so developers can focus on building great products.”
The Nightfall Developer Platform includes a wide array of features to help developers build out data security, including:
- Three tiers of service offerings, including a free tier to get started without any commitments.
- Easy to use APIs that allow developers to implement data protection in any application.
- Endpoints for inspecting both text and hundreds of different file types.
- SDKs in popular programming languages such as Python and Java.
- Large library of documentation, tutorials, and support.
Browse The Complete News About AI : Personetics Presents Personalized Insights And Autonomous Finance To SEC Asset Management Advisory…
Maynard Webb, Board Member at Visa and Salesforce, said, “Nightfall is ushering in the next frontier for developer-centric, cloud-native data security through its Developer Platform. In the early days, Salesforce and Okta invited developers to build on their platforms and we’ve seen how that strategy led to massive adoption and market leadership. Protecting sensitive data remains a top priority for any and every organization developing cloud applications, and I’m excited to see Nightfall deliver what the market has been asking for.”
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]