Reflect Systems Debuts New Release with Features to Maximize Digital Signage Content and Operations Effectiveness
Reflect Systems, a leader in digital signage solutions, announced a myriad of new features that will help businesses better develop and manage their digital signage strategies driven by the creation of fresh and engaging content. Here are just a few of the enhancements in the Winter 2021 Release.
Xperience is a reimagined way to access and use ReflectView, Reflect’s premiere platform for enterprise-class digital signage. Xperience is powered by an easy-to-use, intuitive interface that can be accessed anywhere from a web browser. It provides users a simplified approach for creating and publishing locally relevant content, while maintaining centralized control of the overall content program.
Xperience provides an intuitive, compelling user interface with features including:
- Messages – a new content creation and publishing feature introduced as part of Xperience. Messages provides a simple but powerful publishing workflow for inputting and activating quick-hit digital signage content including text and images for immediate playback on targeted digital screens.
- Templates for rendering data as content visualizations in real-time. Templates can be created in advance then dynamically populated with data to deliver high production value experiences with less effort than ever before.
- Screen Grouping & Management – enabling organizations to open up ReflectView to more users who leverage the Xperience interface to easily access and manage groups of digital signage displays.
- Localized Control – lets Xperience users create and manage targeted messaging and content, and publish easily to selected groups of digital signage screens.
“This will be a game-changer for companies looking to improve their digital communications,” said Lee Summers, CEO at Reflect. “For most organizations, managing a signage network can be overwhelming, and developing and refreshing content in a timely manner has been a challenge. Xperience provides a way to ensure a high degree of content quality that is brand-right, and makes it easy for anyone to create and publish content—from the corporate communications team to associates at individual locations.”
The Spark Framework will provide:
- SDK and API access to ReflectView components, allowing for real-time querying of digital signage network location and other information beneficial to power dynamic apps
- Data Feed management, which can be used to efficiently distribute data and content updates to Spark apps via ReflectView
- Developer Documentation
- Best Practices & Guidance from Reflect teams including strategy, creative, and development
- Examples and Reference Applications