Soliton Systems Announces Free Trial of Secure Remote Access
Soliton Systems, Inc. is announcing a limited-time free trial service for their secure remote access, “Soliton SecureDesktop”. This cloud-based service provides customers with a new combination; a smooth remote access experience coupled with additional security.
While there are many remote access applications, many users are facing difficulties accessing their host PCs due to slow response times and a lack of security features. Soliton Systems, Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of Soliton Systems K.K., is now offering a free trial of “Soliton SecureDesktop” for customers in the U.S. market, to support better business continuity with so many people now working remotely.
Recommended AI News: Frost & Sullivan Presents A Strategic Framework For A Blockchain-Enabled World
Soliton Systems K.K. has a long history in the IT security industry and is one of the major security vendors in Japan. The Soliton SecureDesktop cloud service is a well-established, widely used, popular solution with almost a quarter million trial users already using it in Japan.
Key Features of SecureDesktop:
- Data leak prevention – No data remains on the local client device after disconnecting.
- Added security via digital certificate authentication for client and office PC/Devices.
- Provides users with a scalable performance environment via Soliton’s cloud (set up at a local site).
- High speed screen transfer built into the application using an advanced streaming protocol. This product is the result of collaboration between Soliton Systems K.K. and Splashtop Inc. California, since 2014.
Recommended AI News: NASA Invites Public to Be Its Guests to Celebrate Historic ‘Launch America’
Application for free trial of SecureDesktop:
- Eligible applicants include corporations, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, etc.
- The application should be submitted by a decision maker or any person who can evaluate Soliton SecureDesktop on behalf of their organization.
- Maximum number of users: Up to 100 users per application. One application per organization.
- Applications will be accepted from today to June 20, 2020.
- Free usage period ends June 30, 2020.
- Free trial includes full support from the Soliton Systems service desk team.