Artificial Intelligence Among Key Technology Themes in Focus for Tesla
The annual ICT spending of Tesla was estimated at $1.5 billion in 2021
A major share of the ICT spending of Tesla is earmarked for acquiring software, ICT services, and hardware from vendors. Tesla collects a variety of data from its vehicles and analyses them on its servers for different purposes such as detecting and resolving issues in its vehicles and developing new products and services. The company has also developed the requisite artificial intelligence (AI) hardware and software for assisting drivers and launching fully autonomous electric vehicles in the future.
Latest Aithority Insights: Top Skills Needed to Become an AI Engineer
The Tesla Inc Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Report offered by GlobalData Plc will act as a reference point to understand the company/competitor’s digital strategy. It will also help in understanding the digital preparedness of the company against its peers. Information included in these reports are sourced from a mix of our very own internal database and authentic secondary research links such as the company’s annual report, presentations, press releases, etc. The report covers an overview of the company, its digital transformation strategies, technology focus areas, technology initiatives, technology introductions, investments, acquisitions, and ICT spending among others.
Tesla Technology Theme Focus
Tesla is applying a variety of disruptive technologies including AI, autonomous vehicles, and big data to enhance its operational efficiency and product offerings.
Tesla ICT Spend by Function
- Data center
- End-user computing
- Service desk
Data Privacy and Security: Chicago Public Schools Suffers Major Data Breach Affecting 100K Accounts
Tesla ICT Spend by Channel
- Internal development and maintenance
- Technology vendors (direct)
- Local resellers
- ICT services providers/Consulting firms
- Specialist outsourcers
- Systems integrators
Tesla External ICT Spend by Segment
- Software (including Cloud SaaS)
- ICT services
- Hardware (including Cloud IaaS)
- Network and communications
This report provides insight into Tesla’s technology activities, including its digital transformation strategies and innovation and design centers.
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, and acquisitions.
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits.
- Details of estimated ICT budgets.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Tesla’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its digital transformation strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, and acquisition strategies.
Top Machine Learning Insights: LivePerson Collaborates with UCSC to Build the Future of Natural…
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]