Artificial Intelligence Will Now Power Adobe’s Experience Platform
Adobe’s Marketing Technology powerhouse, the Experience Platform just got stronger. With the next generation of Sensei’s Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning framework to power the platform, entrepreneurial marketing endeavors literally just got a huge boost. Adobe revealed the beta version of this new development at the company’s annual summit. The key areas that the company wants to target through this are customer engagement and client relationships.
Read More: The Artificial Intelligence Week
Speaking about the development, Adobe fellow and VP of Technology, Anil Kamath, said, “Hundreds of features across Adobe Experience Cloud … have already enabled marketers, data scientists, and others to intelligently automate cumbersome processes and uncover better insights. Adobe’s new AI services are an industry-first and will further elevate the role of AI in the enterprise. [These new features go] beyond novel feature implementations. [They] empower businesses to make mission-critical decisions much better and faster.”
Following are the new features launched by Adobe:
- Ai, which recommends ways of marketing strategy towards new user segments.
- ai — A new feature that analyzes data of millions of users, automatically activating maximum experience for better customer acquisition and retention.
- ai, which handles sales, marketing, and resource investments.
- Automatic generation of smart tags for the video corresponding to actions, attributes, and objects in a plethora of UGC clips uploaded month after month on the platform.
- Visual Search – An image surfacing tool.
- Smart Crop – A tool that crops clips from several channels to a precise 16:9 ratio.
Abhishek Pani, Senior Director of AI, ML, and data science at Adobe, said, “Many companies today have the appetite to leverage AI but lack the internal resources and frameworks to do so. Our new Adobe Sensei services will empower brands to use AI in new ways across an entire organization in real time, driving decision-making for the right audience when it counts.”
So, here is to the power of Sensei! The technology has literally penetrated every aspect of Adobe’s business — be it document processing, experience Cloud or Enterprise Data.