Cogito Delivers Unmatched Insight to Support Service Leaders Amid Shift to Remote Work with Latest Release of Cogito Dialog
The AI coaching system helps increase EQ and performance of frontline agents and supervisors
Cogito, a leader in real-time emotional intelligence solutions, announced significant enhancements to Cogito Dialog – AI that analyzes phone conversations and provides real-time guidance for frontline call center agents to better engage with customers. The latest capabilities help support agents through unprecedented call volumes due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with updated in-the-moment guidance features, as well as enriched data visualizations for supervisors – enabling more specific coaching opportunities while managing distributed teams.
“Call center representative and supervisor jobs are very challenging under ordinary circumstances. With the incredible disruption presented by the abrupt shifts to remote work settings, along with rocketing levels of customer stress and anxiety, these professionals need more support than ever before,” said Dr. Sklyer Place, Chief Behavioral Science Officer for Cogito. “To help employees and enterprises adapt, we have accelerated our pace of innovation to ensure optimal visibility into employee well-being and enhanced coaching – helping to ensure agents have the support they need while being physically isolated from their supervisors and peers.”
Building on existing capabilities, the latest release of Cogito Dialog presents more informative insights and enhanced live guidance, resulting in immediate improvement to customer experience and overall company performance.
Enhanced features of Cogito Dialog include:
- An Enriched Supervisor Experience that makes it easier to visualize and act on novel data – creating more effective and scalable coaching opportunities for frontline employees. The supervisor dashboard offers a live view into in-process calls, a detailed view into each call, as well as a summary view of individual behaviors and team performance. The interactive dashboard also allows supervisors to flag calls and create notes for agents, successfully augmenting their traditional in person coaching sessions.
- Upgraded Call Transcription that facilitates the merger of speech analysis with behavioral signals analysis to drive more accurate and informative scores and in-call guidance. Transcriptions are flexible, extensive and easily consumed by machine learning and business intelligence tools to train analytical models and unlock actionable insights. Additionally, high quality speaker-separated audio improves transcription accuracy for continuous improvement over time.
- An Upgraded CX Score provides customer focused organizations with a real-time, objective indicator of customer perception for every phone conversation. The next-generation CX Score leverages deep learning methodologies from continuous analysis of behavioral patterns within conversations, resulting in more accurate scores and enhanced predictive insights into customer engagement.
- Improved In-Call Notifications create more effective augmentation of emotional intelligence. Based on the annotation of and deep learning techniques applied to millions of conversations, the latest in-call notifications better guide agent speaking behavior, enhance listening skills and improve conversational engagement in direct response to customer and call context.
- Agent Encouragement and Motivation Through Positive Interaction Notifications presented at key moments in customer conversations. This new notification detects favorable behaviors to provide positive reinforcement for agents – particularly important in work from home environments where agents lack the in-person encouragement and support of peers and supervisors provided through traditional in-person motivation programs.
Recommended AI News: Fintel Connect Named 2020 Best of FinXTech Connect
“For companies, it is key that they start fully solving customer problems quickly. That they hire and train skilled customer service reps. To enable them, they need to bring in technology that can help make humans better,” said Harley Manning VP and Research Director at Forrester’s CX NYC 2019 Forum. “Cogito’s artificial intelligence listens in to the conversation between the customer and customer service representative and coaches the customer service rep in real-time. It warns them that they have been talking for a long time, that they are low energy, or when there is a lot of dead air. There are cues that tell them to be more empathetic and when a person is upset. The irony is that Cogito’s software has the emotional intelligence that humans often lack and this technology has proven to both improve customer experience and cut cost.”
Recommended AI News: Matternet Reaches Major Milestone in FAA’s Type Certification Process