Dataminr Pulse for Corporate Security Expands To Include New Two-Way Notification Tools, and HR & Travel Integrations
Dataminr, one of the world’s leading AI companies,announced the launch of powerful new tools in its Pulse for Corporate Security product—relied on by more than two-thirds of the Fortune 50 and half of the Fortune 100. Within a single unified product, physical security teams can discover risks and high-impact events in real time leveraging Dataminr’s world-leading AI platform, contextualize alerts in a geovisualization view, collaborate on a response, and now quickly notify and confirm the safety of employees. In addition, Dataminr Pulse for Corporate Security now seamlessly integrates into human resource and employee travel data platforms to dynamically detect when employees are in proximity to real-time events that could pose a risk to their safety.
Recommended AI: SAS Joins CESMII to Accelerate the Adoption of Analytics and AI
“Dataminr Pulse for Corporate Security enables organizations to strengthen business resilience in a rapidly evolving risk landscape,” said Jason Edelboim, President and COO of Dataminr. “With distributed workforces across in-office, work-from-home, and hybrid environments, as well as renewed business travel, it is harder than ever for corporate security teams to protect their business, assets and people. With the introduction of two-way notification tools and HR and travel integrations, planning for and responding to dynamic and unforeseen risks is radically improved, people are safer and business disruptions are minimized.”
With Dataminr Pulse for Corporate Security’s new end-to-end product, enterprise security teams can more effectively monitor their risk exposure, initiate crisis response, assess traveler safety and notify employees of active threats. The newly available tools in Dataminr Pulse for Corporate Security enable security teams to:
- Rapidly discover and prioritize risks by employee location through highly relevant alerts and geovisualization tools.
- Dynamically add and manage employee locations with integrations to HR and travel platforms—synchronizing work locations and travel destinations.
- Collaborate across teams on actions and notification plans using integrated incident management tools.
- Act quickly and create targeted employee notifications directly from alerts.
- Operate with speed and efficiency using customizable message templates.
- Notify and confirm the safety of employees through multiple modes including text, e-mail and voice.
- Poll employees and receive responses to assess impact and personal safety.
- Track resolution with dashboards that include impacted employees, delivery and response rates.
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]