H2O.ai Announces Industry-Leading Lineup for H2O World New York 2019
Premier AI Conference to Discuss the Latest AI Trends with Insights from Industry Experts at Bill.Com, Discover, Dish Network, Nationwide Insurance, Wells Fargo and More
H2O.ai, the open source leader in AI and machine learning, announced the latest additions to the speaker lineup for H2O World New York 2019, a community event featuring deep-dive technical sessions and talks on real-world business use cases. With speakers from Bill.com, Discover, Dish Network, MarketAxess, Nationwide Insurance, PropertyGuru, Wells Fargo and more, the conference will bring together data scientists, business leaders and technical executives across multiple industries to discuss the latest trends in AI and machine learning.
The conference will also conduct an entire track of talks focused on explainable AI by experts in the field. Additionally, over 30+ sessions will uncover insights into leveraging the potential of AI, while technical sessions will teach attendees how to harness the full value of AI, machine learning and data science. Just some of the featured talks from H2O.ai, the community and customers include:
- Sri Ambati, Founder and CEO at H2O.ai, will discuss How to Make Your Company an AI Company. This keynote will focus on significant strides that H2O.ai is taking in democratizing AI for everyone.
- David Eisenbud, Director at Mathematical Sciences Research Institute, will keynote on an important topic on Reducing AI Bias Using Truncated Statistics.
- Weiyan Zhao, Director of Data Science at Nationwide Insurance, will give an AI perspective from a leading insurance provider entitled: A Decade of Data Science. The Nationwide Journey.
- Agus Sudjianto, Executive Vice President, Head of Corporate Model Risk at Wells Fargo, returns to H2O World to deliver his talk entitled: Lessons using Machine Learning in Finserv: The remaining hurdles, the Technology exists, now what?
- Vinay Pai, SVP of Engineering at Bill.com, will discuss how Bill.com is Democratizing Data Science.
- Gautum Borgohain, Data Scientist at PropertyGuru, will give a talk on Machine Learning Apps at PropertyGuru, a real estate company based in Singapore.
- Patrick Hall, Senior Director of Product at H2O.ai and co-author of the O’Reilly book Introduction to Machine Learning Interpretability, will discuss Explainable AI and The Case for Model Debugging.
- Arno Candel, Chief Technology Officer at H2O.ai, will offer A Look Under the Hood of H2O Driverless AI.
- Erin LeDell, Chief Machine Learning Scientist at H2O.ai, will discuss Scalable Automatic Machine Learning with H2O AutoML
H2O World New York 2019 will also include several must-attend panels:
- Diversity and Inclusion in Tech: Listen to views, opinions, and insights on this important topic.
- The Business of AI: Learn how companies are producing better results and outcomes with AI.
- Meet the Kaggle Grandmasters: One of the most anticipated sessions of H2O World! Learn how Kaggle Grandmasters got started in their careers and what are their tips and tricks on how they won Kaggle competitions.
- Explainable AI: Listen to experts discuss Machine Learning Interpretability techniques to increase the understanding and trust not only from models but also the modeling results that affect our work and our lives.