Neurotechnology Launches StockGeist.ai, a New Platform That Enables Users to Monitor in Real-Time Hundreds of Publicly Traded Companies
The Platform Will Be Invaluable to Investors and Traders for Real-Time Tracking of Publicly Traded Companies Based on the Frequency of Their Mentions in Social Media Posts Along With Major News, Sentiment Analysis and Important Corporate Data
Neurotechnology, a provider of deep learning-based solutions and high-precision biometric identification technologies, launched the new StockGeist.ai web platform for investors and traders to support aggregation and AI-based processing of information on publicly traded companies. The platform uses deep learning models to provide a convenient, real-time monitor of the sentiment and context behind developments in the stock market as reflected in the media and social media. StockGeist.ai’s intuitive interface lets users quickly build customized watchlists with companies of interest for observing the dynamics in their ranking and other up-to-date information.
“With StockGeist.ai you can quickly feel the spirit of the most recent developments in the business world.”
Recommended AI News: AIA Thailand Partners with Amdocs for Further Enhancing Customer Data Security
“With StockGeist.ai, you can quickly feel the spirit of the most recent developments in the business world,” said Dr. Vytautas Abramavicius, StockGeist.ai team lead from Neurotechnology. “Our web platform aggregates a tremendous amount of data from various media and social media sources. Using modern deep learning-based NLP (Natural Language Processing) models, StockGeist.ai allows users to derive meaningful insights from noisy data. It reflects our best efforts to bring this information to investors and traders in an intuitive and efficient way, so they can make faster decisions regarding stocks of interest.”
StockGeist.ai provides key information users need to know on the companies of their choice, including:
- Ranking: See the top 5 companies receiving the most attention in social media. Next to a ticker, the user can see the number of messages relating to that company and track the changes in its ranking.
- Watchlist: Build interactive charts from a selected set of tickers. For each ticker on the watchlist, the platform plots the total number of social media posts, cumulative message count, message ratio and positivity index.
- News Timeline: Create timelines of the public news related to a company of the user’s choice, including summaries of the most recent news. News stories are labeled by their sentiment as either positive, negative or neutral. StockGeist also offers a unique feature for displaying in color the sentiment span within the news summaries.
- Social Sentiment: Select a timeframe (5 minutes / hour / day) to see distribution plots of the social sentiment in the posts received within that timeframe. Two categories of informative and emotional messages are shown as separate plots.
- Wordcloud: Generate a wordcloud containing the most frequently encountered keyword pairs in social media will help the user quickly get a general idea of what the news is all about.
- Fundamentals: Gather important, relevant data on the fundamentals as well as general information on the company selected.
Recommended AI News: Daily AI Roundup: The 5 Coolest Things On Earth Today