OptimEyes.AI and Intuitive.Cloud Announce Strategic Partnership
OptimEyes.AI, the leader in Risk Visualization & Decision-Making, with a particular focus on enterprise risk and cost reduction for cyber, data privacy, ESG and compliance risk, is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with Intuitive.Cloud (Intuitive), a New York-based global leader in strategic IT solutions and service delivery specializing in cloud migration. With this partnership, Intuitive’s clients will now have an enterprise risk modeling solution focusing on cost and risk reduction and covering key dimensions such as cyber, data privacy and ESG with a single pane view.
To increase efficiency and reduce cost in today’s complex operating environment, business leaders are looking for a comprehensive solution to tackle their enterprise-wide risks, threats and challenges. Organizations also understand this must include automation and integration to existing systems, GRC platforms and other SIEM applications. Most of these organizations have their digital transformation agenda driven through already in-flight or soon-to-begin programs. Hence, they are looking for solutions that not only help them tackle the enterprise risks but also help them expedite the overall digital and cloud enablement journey.
Risk reduction and return on investment go hand in hand, which includes being able to minimize the impact that cyber-attacks and data privacy breaches can have on the enterprise business operations, supply chain, product development and ability to comply with regulatory requirements around the world.
To understand the impact of risk on their business goals, organizations are looking for an automated, more efficient and lower cost solution, which includes:
- A near real-time hybrid solution comprising legacy and cloud data ingestion from multiple sources such as AWS, GCP and Azure and from virtually any source, spreadsheets and manual input.
- Normalizing and coalescing data from multiple sources to create a single source of truth to manage cloud data security, including ransomware, IP theft and data privacy breaches.
- Minimizing unconscious bias and subjectivity that is often seen in today’s GRC processes.
- Using a Common Control Framework to create custom Carve-Outs based on analyses of multiple risk frameworks and regulations.
- Decision-making based upon persona-based dashboard analytics and visualization.
- Flexible integration capability that works seamlessly with the existing inhouse or cloud ecosystems and at the same time gives a boost to the overall digital transformation journey.
- Focus on the traditional risk areas such as cyber, data privacy and ERM and at the same time also help organizations look ahead towards key emerging risk dimensions such as Environment, Social and Governance (ESG).
“Intuitive.Cloud is excited to launch and deliver OptimEyes enterprise risk management platform offering to our customers on a global scale. With the major changes to the security threat landscape and risk posture, it is important to bridge the gap between Enterprise IT & Risk office, creating an awareness for the board. This joint effort will empower our existing customers with unmatched visibility to manage cyber risks proactively,” says Jay Modh, Founder and CEO of Intuitive.Cloud.
AJ Sarkar, Founder & CEO of OptimEyes, says, “We are pleased to support Intuitive’s clients’ efforts to accelerate digital transformation and cloud migration by providing a single pane view of their risk across cyber, data privacy, ESG and compliance. With the risk landscape changing so rapidly, the old way of approaching risk management is no longer good enough. Our risk visualization and modeling platform provides organizations an integrated and cost efficient way to reduce their enterprise risk, supporting better decision-making and improving operating efficiency.”
Recommended AI: Understanding the Role of AI in Gaming
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]