The Powerful End-To-End Platform Adds More Features, Data Sets and Improved Functionality, Making It a Robust Solution for Enterprise-Grade ML and AI Training Needs
Pactera EDGE, a world-class digital solution provider for the data-driven, intelligent enterprise, announced a major upgrade to its flagship platform, OneForma, a multi-functional, intelligent, comprehensive and scalable AI-powered connected suite of apps. The newly launched platform, OneForma 2.0, incorporates a number of new features and functionality, making it a perfect one-stop shop for ML and AI training needs – from recruiting/training management and workload distribution to analytics and quality management.
One of the platform’s most significant features? The OneForma suite of AI-enabled apps, along with its trained network of global talent, provide the fuel for AI models to make accurate decisions – and provide feedback to correct inaccurate ones. It is designed to manage the workflow and data accuracy of information gathered from thousands of sources and touchpoints.
“With OneForma 2.0, Pactera EDGE is making the big move of helping other companies produce, use and leverage AI for business critical projects,” said Jonas Ryberg, Vice President of Digital Globalization Solutions. “OneForma 2.0 is at the forefront of data collection, preparation and management. More than a project management framework, it’s a complete and robust platform that businesses can make use of immediately.”
Some of OneForma’s features include:
- Complete End to End Recruitment Tools with Job Posts, User Sign Up, Automated Qualification and Testing
- Resource Engagement for Agencies, Freelancers and Crowd. Users have comprehensive profile management, self-qualification and training functionalities which helps to achieve and maintain service levels, quality and turnaround time to the highest standard.
- Knowledge Transfer achieved through a comprehensive global, teams and project based knowledge base and forums to help train resources, ease communication and facilitate rapid query management and feedback.
- AI-assisted Production, Workflow & Allocation that includes core production environments and interfaces for data processing, custom web apps, 3rd party and client toolset integrations via API and custom hybrid solutions for complex multi-process AI enablement or localization programs.
- High levels of security and confidentiality measures, meeting standards such as GDPR, and PII redaction features.
- Oversight and Management that comprises full project management functionality covering project creation, allocation, status & financial tracking and other associated management functionalities.
- BI Insight & Client Layer where our client portals provide excellent functionality for Project/Job creation (UI and API), Program & Financial Status Tracking and Project Communication.
Recommended AI News: Top Machine Learning Courses In The US