Session AI Announces Cartridge for B2C Commerce, a New Integration for Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Session AI’s Cartridge for Salesforce B2C Commerce helps Salesforce Commerce Cloud customers increase revenue and drive conversions of anonymous site traffic
Session AI, formerly ZineOne, the in-session marketing platform that provides enterprises with real-time behavioral intelligence and increased conversions for anonymous website visitors, announced that it has launched the Session AI Cartridge for B2C Commerce, a new integration with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, on Salesforce AppExchange.
Artificial Intelligence Insights: How Artificial Intelligence is Transforming Customer Service – 7 Use Cases
“With the right technology in place to provide automation, like artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to predict real-time behaviors, brands can implement strategies to foster engagement with customers while they’re in-session to drive conversions and revenue without collecting any personally identifiable information.”
Integrated directly with Salesforce, Session AI Cartridge for B2C Commerce is currently available on AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N4V00000JHfszUAD&tab=e
Commerce Cloud enables brands to provide personalized experiences for shoppers that span web, mobile, social and in-store. The Session AI Cartridge for B2C Commerce empowers Commerce Cloud customers to remove the need for brands to tag their site and allows retailers to download and install the extension from Salesforce AppExchange for immediate access to anonymous visitor predictions and insights within 24 hours. According to Salesforce’s State of Commerce Report, 45% of retailers are prioritizing process automation to deliver personalized customer experiences, and ZineOne’s integration will benefit these retailers.
The Session AI Cartridge for B2C Commerce aims to help large-scale retailers increase revenue and conversions from their anonymous site visitors with in-session intelligence. Additional features include:
- The ability to use Artificial intelligence to predict anonymous and known visitors’ purchase propensities early and can act on this intent signal while visitors are actively shopping.
- The ability to package all code necessary to successfully integrate any commerce store by automatically capturing and relaying visitor activity from the store to the Session AI platform.
- The ability to evaluate on-site promotion strategies to determine effectiveness.
Read More about Generative AI : Announcing GitHub CoPilotX: World’s Most Powerful Generative AI Pair Programming Tool
Comments on the News:
- “Consumers are demanding personalized experiences, however, they are reluctant to share their data to patronize and return to brands,” said Debjani Deb, CEO, Session AI. “With the right technology in place to provide automation, like artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to predict real-time behaviors, brands can implement strategies to foster engagement with customers while they’re in-session to drive conversions and revenue without collecting any personally identifiable information.”
- “Session AI Cartridge for B2C Commerce is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they accelerate business transformation for customers by helping retailers drive conversions and revenue through improved personalization in marketing and promotions,” said David Lee, Vice President or Product Management, AppExchange. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to connect customers with the right apps and experts for their business needs.”
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies, developers, and entrepreneurs to build, market, and grow in entirely new ways. With more than 7,000 listings, 11 million customer installs, and 117,000 peer reviews, AppExchange connects customers of all sizes and across industries to ready-to-install or customizable apps and Salesforce-certified consultants to solve any business challenge.
Latest AI Insights : OpenAI Announces Initial support for ChatGPT Plugins
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]
Comments are closed.