The Turing Partner Portal from Turing AI Demonstrates Commitment to Success of Dealer and Integrator Partners
Turing AI announced updates to the newly-released Turing Partner Portal, a single dashboard management system for Turing Partners. Known for their support and close collaboration with dealers and integrators, The Turing Partners Portal is designed to help Turing Partners to drive sales, stay informed, manage customer accounts, and securely track subscriptions.
“We’ve gathered everything from sales tools and technical guides to release notes, user manuals, and customer management into a singular management tool for our Turing Vision partners,” said Ron Rothman, President of Turing AI. “Our goal is to help our partners streamline their installation process and account management, while delivering a superior end-user experience with our industry leading AI-powered video security”.
Features of the new Turing Partner Portal include:
Customer Device Management
- Allows dealers to view, manage and upgrade your customers’ devices remotely
- Helps customers add, buy, and renew licenses
- Resolve issues remotely by requesting temporary admin access to your customer’s accounts.
- Add and renew licenses in 3 easy steps (select cameras, choose a license type and apply)
- Safely and securely process payments with Stripe, trusted by millions of companies, including Google, Amazon, and Lyft.
- Redeem your master keys purchased through a Turing authorized distributor
- View purchase history
“We believe the Turing Partner Portal goes beyond the industry standard, ensuring that the dealers and integrators who partner with us have the latest tools and features at their disposal to effectively manage their Turing Vision clients,” said Molly Fukuchi, Product Manager at Turing AI.
Recommended AI News: Darktrace Adds Early Warning System to Antigena Email
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]