NeuroLogica’s OmniTom Elite CT Scanner Now Available
Company’s next generation mobile CT scanner delivers high-quality CT imaging at the point-of-care
NeuroLogica’s next generation multi-slice, small bore, mobile OmniTom Elite, that delivers high-quality point-of-care CT imaging, is released for sale in the USA.
Recommended AI News: Top 5 NFT Collectibles Worth $10.2 Billion in November
“The OmniTom Elite’s ability to provide versatile, real-time mobile imaging enables healthcare providers to administer point-of-care CT to critical patients without the need to transport them to a separate department,” said David Webster, Chief Operating Officer of NeuroLogica. “It is truly a facility-wide solution that decreases the time it takes to diagnose and initiate treatment for patients in need of care.”
Recommended AI News: Confluence Announces Partnership With Fund Service Provider, FundHero
Expanding on the benefits of its predecessor, the OmniTom Elite includes:
- Improved omni-wheel design contributes to durability through transport as well as 360-degree mobility
- An integrated drive system with drive camera and audio/visual sensors facilitates unimpeded movement through the facility
- SmartAlign auto-alignment feature streamlines scanner-to-patient bed alignment which is instrumental in restricted spaces
- Battery operated and chargeable in a standard wall outlet, allows for continued use throughout the facility
- Integrated shielding to increase durability and protect staff
- An ergonomic design with wireless tablet control designed with a single user in mind
- Mobile Stroke Unit configuration, for use with emergency vehicles
In addition to the OmniTom Elite, NeuroLogica will also be showcasing its BodyTom 64 (510k pending) large bore scanner; the first ever mobile 64 slice whole body CT.