Priority Ambulance Parent Company Rebrands as Priority Ondemand
- New OnDemand Care Platform Delivers “Healthcare Anywhere”
- Acquisition of OnDemand Visit Expands Company’s Telehealth Solutions
- Priority Ambulance Will Continue Providing EMS & Medical Transportation as a Core Priority OnDemand Service
Priority Ambulance announced that it has rebranded its parent company as Priority OnDemand to expand its leading EMS and medical transportation services with telehealth and innovative, technology-powered solutions aimed at meeting the changing needs of patients, providers, hospitals, communities and insurers in an evolving healthcare ecosystem.
“We believe the best way to serve patients is by meeting them where they are and providing the care they need whenever, wherever and however works best for them”
“We believe the best way to serve patients is by meeting them where they are and providing the care they need whenever, wherever and however works best for them,” said Bryan Gibson, CEO of Priority OnDemand. “Our EMS professionals are experienced and trusted to treat people in their homes outside of a medical facility setting. We designed our delivery model to make high-quality healthcare available anywhere by expanding our reach through telehealth and integrating all partners in healthcare transportation through patient logistics technology. For many years, our visionary leadership team has joined innovative technology with our foundation as a trusted ambulance company. Our new parent company brand reflects that continued commitment to be there for our patients, our hospital partners and our customers anytime and anywhere.”
Recommended AI News: Bloomreach Customer And Data Experience Platform (CDXP) Now Available On Google Cloud Marketplace
The Company announced today its acquisition of telehealth provider OnDemand Visit, which will join its EMS & Medical Transportation and Patient Logistics solutions. Starting from 911 as the point of entry into the healthcare system for many, Priority OnDemand’s telehealth capabilities broaden the levels of care in conjunction with our hospital partners while delivering healthcare anywhere. With an EMT or paramedic extending physician and mid-level practitioner care beyond the scene, patients can receive all the medical care of an urgent care or office visit without leaving home. OnDemand Visit also offers a comprehensive range of direct-to-consumer telehealth services, apps, ai-empowered analytics and treatment planning, and private telehealth kiosks. OnDemand Visit will continue to be led by current CEO Ashish Mehta, who will report to Bryan Gibson. OnDemand Visit’s existing team also will join the Priority OnDemand family.
Gibson said, “By combining our acquisitions of Randseco and OnDemand Visit with Priority Ambulance, our core medical transportation business, we streamline the patient experience and expand the range of services available to our patients and customers. As we enter our next phase of growth, building on and maintaining trust with the communities, hospital and healthcare partners, and patients we serve continues to be our top priority.”
Mehta added, “We are very pleased to be joining Priority OnDemand, where we can apply our tools and technology even more broadly to provide healthcare anywhere. OnDemand Visit delivers a host of advantages and pathways for patients and providers to access the healthcare system virtually, and we view our telehealth solution as a key component of today’s mobile integrated health model.”
Through its integrated, technology-driven healthcare solutions, Priority OnDemand provides efficient and user-friendly services and tools for cities, counties, hospitals, healthcare facilities and patients that touch the lives of more than 780,000 patients annually.
Recommended AI News: Zeal Capital Partners Close $62.1 Million Oversubscribed Fund to Advance Economic Mobility
The Priority OnDemand Care Platform includes:
- EMS & Medical Transportation. Priority Ambulance and its family of longstanding, trusted EMS companies will continue to provide premier medical transportation solutions to municipalities, counties, hospitals, and healthcare facilities across its national service area with highly trained paramedics and EMTs staffing a fleet of more than 700 state-of-the-art ambulances and support vehicles. We are the primary 911 ambulance provider to communities representing more than 2.1 million Americans. All patients, communities, public safety partners and healthcare partners can expect the same exceptional service under their existing, trusted EMS brand name and local leadership team with the expanded healthcare delivery capabilities under the Priority OnDemand Care Platform.
- Telehealth. OnDemand Visit offers all-in-one, integrated telehealth solutions for a variety of patient use cases and delivery models. OnDemand Visit’s comprehensive telehealth solutions include tailored products for physician providers, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, institutional settings, occupational settings, EMS, behavioral health and schools. OnDemand Visit also markets an integrated kiosk solution – OnDemand Clinic – developed for onsite walk-in clinic settings, referral sites, healthcare facilities, correctional facilities and work sites. These highly-scalable, SaaS solutions provide accessible, efficient healthcare to patients at their homes, in the field or anywhere they need it.
- Patient Logistics. StatCall is a proprietary, integrated suite of digital tools that streamlines and simplifies transportation management for healthcare providers, medical facilities and payers. StatCall layers digital logistics solutions on top of medical transportation services, resulting in a HIPAA-compliant solution for single-source transportation ordering, tracking and reporting within existing electronic patient record systems and staff workflows. StatCall has seen great success integrating into Priority’s ambulance service offerings since the Company invested in the business and the two began collaborating to optimize the StatCall suite of technology products in 2020.
The Company’s EMS and medical transportation business is led by four regional presidents: Mid-States Region President Steve Blackburn, Southeast Region President Robby Atkins, West Region President Alan Smith and Mid-Atlantic Region President Kevin Dillard. Additionally, the Company has named Patrick “Sean” Tyler as President of Technology nationwide, and Mr. Mehta as Chief of Telehealth, overseeing telehealth business nationwide.
Recommended AI News: Tech Mahindra Announces a ‘Cloud Advisory Board’ with 30 Enterprises and Industry Advisors
Comments are closed.