Every IT and mobile app development company is revamping its R&D and DevOps to track the density of COVID-19 pandemic. In another unique innovation, Borqs Technologies announced the launch of a mobile smart location tracking solution deployed in the Cloud. The solution is called BeSmartTrack.
Borqs is currently designing and manufacturing hi-tech mobile personal safety and tracking devices for its OEM customers to ensure that constant monitoring and emergency services are not disrupted amid the fight against COVID-19. The wearable device features an easily accessible panic button, location tracking, fall detection, and other vital health information.
BeSmartTrack™ solution provides a comprehensive set of features for location tracking (real-time tracking, geofencing, location history), user safety (fall detection, health status), voice & text messaging, and customizable alerts. All leading mobile carrier network operators in the world and a multinational conglomerate in India have committed toward deploying BeSmartTrack in their respective regions. Many private enterprises have also come forward to deploy this smart location tracking system to alert citizens.
Borqs is a global leader in embedded software and products for the Internet of Things (IoT) industry, today announced that it has launched a mobile smart tracking solution.
Key Features of BeSmartTrack COVID-19 Tracking Solution
- BeSmartTrack™ includes end-user devices (e.g. smartwatches and trackers), servers deployable on public cloud infrastructure (AWS and Azure), or within enterprises.
- It can also be deployed on the web portals and companion mobile applications for Android and iOS smartphones.
- The end-user devices support multiple cellular technologies including LTE IoT (NB-IoT, Cat-M for 5G), and LTE, and incorporate Borqs’ proprietary technologies for power-efficient and accurate location tracking.
- BeSmartTrack™ can address a number of verticals including senior well-being and child safety.
- The system is also suitable for pet & asset tracking, and also for consumers (e.g. parents, caregivers) and enterprises (e.g. healthcare and emergency personnel). It can be customized based on deployment-specific requirements.
- BeSmartTrack™ is being used to actively track the elderly and is working on advanced trials to track/trace quarantined individuals in the current COVID-19 pandemic situation.
Prior to launching the BeSmartTrack solution, Borqs had already achieved leadership and customer recognition as an innovative end-to-end IoT solutions provider leveraging its strategic chipset partner relationships as well as its broad software and IP portfolio.
Borqs’ unique strengths include their Android and Android Wear Licenses which enabled the Company to develop a software IP library covering chipset software, Android enhancements, domain-specific usage, and system performance optimization, suitable for large and low volume customized products.
Source: Borqs Technologies
(To share your insights on COVID-19 deployments and the ‘future of mobile and internet services’, please write to us at email@example.com)