Enhance your X-factors, Adrealm’s AI-driven ecosystem to make quantum leap in digital advertising
Adrealm, the company behind the leading AI-driven mobile advertising optimization platforms UPLTV and Mintegral, collaborated to host the Chinese “Mobile Indie Game Commercial Keynote Speaker event in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province. on July 3rd.
Brian Xie, Co-Chairman of Adrealm, made a special announcement on behalf of the Adrealm team: Adrealm is building the first ever blockchain-based advertising attribution and analysis platform, which will use a unique “Proof of Verified Traffic” consensus mechanism. Their first DApp, Xhance, will utilize the vast infrastructure of the Adrealm network.
“Blockchain technology is part of a new era in mobile Internet,” Xie said.
“It has just begun, and will create value. Value-creation is a huge, underexplored space in the field of Big Data, and we aim to use our own experience in global digital advertising to improve the industry. I can give you a specific reference, and show that blockchain can solve practical problems. And not only solve the problems, but also increase the value.“
Xie continued to explain that Adrealm is a decentralized, transparent, and innovative ecosystem. “It focuses on advertisers and developers, and returns data to proper owners,” he said.
In the speech, Xie highlighted the four principle problems of the traditional attribution platform:
- Costs are high, with annual fees ranging from USD10 to upwards of USD 200,000;
- Data is completely controlled by third-parties, with the consequence that the authenticity of the data cannot be confirmed;
- Centralized storage methods lead to risks of data-leakage; and,
- Current analytical methods are ossified. Analytical process can’t be segmented and tracked.
“Blockchain technology is capable of realising the core functions of traditional attribution platforms (such as advertising attribution, ROI/LTV analysis, anti-fraud, etc.). It can also solve the above problems,” Xie said.
Xhance pricing will be 20-30% lower than the competitors’. Xie also explained that Xhance does not interfere with or manipulate the data, which remains the property of the advertiser.
Angel users to get wings
Xie emphasized the goal of providing incentives to the first wave of users before Xhance’s product launch on August 2nd. The first 100 Xhance users will receive a multitude of fringe benefits, including:
- 3 months of free unlimited Xhance usage
- 50% discount for 1 year (after 3 month period expires)
- Ability to obtain data provided by the data alliance (3x), which has a typical price tag of well over $100,000
- Opportunity to receive two seats on the Adrealm Foundation board and voting rights (read the whitepaper to learn more)
- Complimentary round-trip transportation and hotel accommodation, as special guests at Adrealm’s global product launch
- Obtain 108,888 $ARM tokens
- Owned brand and product names will be coded into the first block permanently