LifeOmic Launches New Features on Its Mobile Apps and Announces New Year’s Resolution Health Challenges
Life Extend and Life Fasting Tracker Have New Wearable Integrations, Partnerships, Marketplaces and More
LifeOmic, the creator of LIFE mobile apps and the Precision Health Cloud platform in use at major medical and cancer centers, announced new features on its LIFE Extend and LIFE Fasting Tracker mobile apps. The intermittent fasting (IF) app and precision health app have empowered over 1 million new users in 2019 to lose weight and live healthier.
The LIFE Fasting Tracker enables users to track their eating habits, monitor mood, and record parameters such as their weight, blood glucose, and ketones, to sustain and improve metabolic health. LifeOmic’s second app in its portfolio, LIFE Extend, guides users in adopting five “pillars of health” which are scientifically demonstrated to stave off chronic diseases of aging and increase lifespan. Fasting is included in the five pillars of health along with nutrition, physical activity, sleep and mindfulness.
Available now, the key updates in both mobile apps include:
- Wearables integrations to directly access activity, sleep, weight and more from Fitbit, Apple HealthKit and Oura Rings
- Exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of wellness goods and services, including a partnership with Oura Ring, a sleep and activity tracker
- International availability including Spanish and German language versions of the app, with Portuguese, French, Turkish and Arabic to come soon
- Personalized coaching and expert advice from highly qualified and credentialed coaches with special knowledge in one or more of the five pillars
- Profile enhancements to create an even smoother social sharing experience of one’s health journey
- A marketplace with various health-related calculators and screening tools to help users better understand their personal health
“We’re so proud of the positive changes our users have made to improve their health in 2019 and we want to continuously evolve our apps to strengthen those transformations in the year to come,” said Dr. Don Brown, CEO and founder of LifeOmic. “We believe these new features will motivate our users and enable them to build healthy habits.”