Phunware Launches Pandemic Response Solution on Mobile to Address COVID-19 Challenges
Phunware, Inc. , a fully-integrated enterprise cloud platform for mobile that provides products, solutions, data and services for brands worldwide, announced the launch of Phunware’s Pandemic Response Solution for mobile to address critical challenges faced by the healthcare industry due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
@phunware has launched a Pandemic Response Solution to address critical challenges faced by the healthcare industry.
Phunware can deploy a native mobile application within days, for both iOS and Android, to support pandemic response efforts. This mobile solution for a rapid response to COVID-19 provides a unique software layer that enables healthcare organizations to access all of the features and capabilities of Phunware’s Multiscreen-as-a-Service (MaaS) platform.
Phunware’s Pandemic Response Solution helps healthcare organizations quickly identify, locate and engage both patients and staff by leveraging Phunware’s patented Location Based Services software and Beacon Management Solution to deliver proximity, sub one-second real-time blue dot indoor positioning, navigation and wayfinding functionality across any campus or facility while simplifying and streamlining the underlying beacon deployment and management for both the facility staff and administrators alike. These mobile solutions are not only ADA compliant, addressing the needs of anyone who is visually impaired, hearing impaired or wheelchair bound, but also transition seamlessly between indoor and outdoor environments.
Recommended AI News: Aaron’s Partners with PruittHealth to Provide Personal Protective Equipment
“We owe it to the brave men and women risking their lives in healthcare organizations all over the world to ensure they have access to the very best resources and technology to effectively respond to this pandemic,” said Randall Crowder, COO of Phunware. “Our solution enables them to combat COVID-19 by seamlessly managing patients, staff and resources in real-time through a native mobile application portfolio designed to optimize the utilization of critical resources while maximizing engagement, minimizing uncertainty and improving medical outcomes.”
Capabilities of Phunware’s Pandemic Response Solution on mobile include, but are not limited to:
- Notify and route to designated parking facilities, test sites, treatment facilities or along specified paths by engaging patients and staff with contextual triggers, including location and time.
- Care for patients remotely and minimize patient leakage with a comprehensive telemedicine portal that includes Eligibility Checks, Co-Pay Collection, Streamlined Reimbursement, Automated Patient Workflow, Patient Notifications, Customized Clinical Protocols and EHR/PM Integration.
- Coordinate patients, staff and critical resources with express check-in, asset tracking and real-time wayfinding.
- Track and prevent exposure by tracing and monitoring device locations, including both real-time and historical lookbacks.
- Manage and enforce social distancing and quarantine policies, including proactive and reactive messaging, reminders and notifications.
- Foster population health management and engagement through a robust patient portal.
Recommended AI News: Agora Data Announces the Release of AgoraInsights