Knowles to Present Advanced Audio and Voice-Enabled Solutions at CES 2019
Knowles Corporation, a market leader and global provider of advanced micro-acoustic, audio processing, and precision device solutions, will demonstrate its latest high-performance audio solutions at CES 2019, January 8–11, in Las Vegas, NV.
Knowles technology enables OEMs to deliver superior audio experiences and natural voice interactions with connected devices like smart speakers, TVs, connected home devices, wearables, headsets, smartphones, and hearables. Knowles will showcase its latest mobile, ear, and IoT audio solutions, including the company’s SiSonic™ and smart microphones, balanced armature receivers and high-performance audio processors.
Read More: Interview with Megan Kvamme, CEO at FactGem
- Knowles’ SmartMic (IA61x) featuring always-on voice wake with an integrated audio processor and Knowles’ high performance SiSonic MEMS technology in a single miniature microphone package.
- Knowles’ Machine-Learning Audio processor (IA8508) enabling context-aware applications and far-field voice interaction.
- A diverse partner ecosystem with proven solutions ported to Knowles’ Open DSP platform, providing OEMs access to advanced functionality from leading algorithm developers, for the fastest time to market.
- Edge processing for increased performance and enhanced privacy, with a distributed array of smart microphones providing voice command coverage and sensing throughout the modern smart home.
- Superior far-field audio capture and processing amidst distractors, enabling reliable human-to-human communication and human-to-machine commands in noisy environments.
- High-performance sound capture, preserving high-quality audio signals in smart speaker, smart TVs, and security camera applications.
When: January 8–11, 2019
Where: The Venetian, Las Vegas, NV, Level 3, Meeting Rooms Toscana 3804 & 3806
Who: Attendance at the demonstration is by invitation only. To schedule a private meeting, contact your local sales representative or email CES@knowles.com.