Nova Introduces New Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy
Nova announced a new corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy, guided by the Company’s values and aimed to continuously enhance the Company’s ethical, social and environmental performance by embedding social responsibility into business operations and stakeholder interactions. Nova believes that the implementation of its new CSR strategy will create a safer workplace for its employees and partners, improve Nova’s impact on society and position the Company for long-term success.
Nova strives to connect with members of the community in a supportive and uplifting manner, building on its unique culture in which employees feel respected, safe, and empowered. The Company is committed to incorporating social responsibility into its daily operations and business management, while inviting stakeholders into its socially responsible ecosystem and holding them to the highest ethical standards.
Recommended AI News: Gryphon Investors Completes Majority Investment in Meazure Learning
The Company’s strategy is built on five pillars:
- Diversity: Expanding organizational cultural diversity by recruiting, training and promoting diverse and disadvantaged populations.
- Inclusion: Fostering an inclusive, open minded and accepting environment by creating mechanisms for self-fulfillment while promoting diverse multi-disciplinary teams.
- Community relations: Lifting communities and promoting equality, sense of belonging and self-worth by providing resources and skill-based employee volunteering.
- Ethics: Creating an ethical, safe and motivational workplace for employees, ensuring their health, privacy and security.
- Environment: Building a sustainable future by adhering to a clear environmental policy and standards of transparency.
“In a world heavily impacted by COVID-19, we have a commitment, now more than ever, to shoulder responsibility and lend a hand to those in need. Adopting a clear corporate social responsibility strategy is a natural step in our evolution as a company, acknowledging the positive impact it can bring to people’s lives,” said Eitan Oppenhaim, President and Chief Executive Officer at Nova. “In the past year, as part of our effort to support the community during the global COVID-19 pandemic, we provided partners with protective personal health supplies, communication equipment to children battling cancer who were unable to receive visitors due to quarantine, and monetary contribution to families, individuals and health organizations. Our offices across the globe supported local causes for education, equality and health, and we will strive to enhance these activities post-pandemic, when other challenges arise.”
Recommended AI News: Atriomx Health Announces $10 Million Series A Financing