Vervotech Continues to Expand Market Base with AI in Travel Technology
Vervotech, the emerging Travel Technology Company is growing its AI-based offerings by adding 8 more suppliers to its leading product, NEXUS – A Hotel content aggregation API Platform.
Travel tech industry is witnessing a boom. Vervotech is a key player in the market. Recently integrated suppliers include GetARoom, TBO, EET Global, Hotel Do, Amadeus, Sabre, Bonotel, and TravelLanda. Vervotech now offers a total of 960,000 unique hotel properties across more than 200 countries to its clients through NEXUS – A Hotel content aggregation API Platform.
NEXUS now provides 1.1 million unique hotel properties across 150+ countries to its valued clients. The AI enabler is now aiming to add 30 additional suppliers by the end of 2020 to expand NEXUS’s reach to a wide variety of hotels around the world.
“New inventory sources which are strong in specific markets are coming into the industry every day. These niche suppliers become essential as the business grows to maximize profit beyond the leading ones. With our commitment to ensure travel agencies can access all inventory sources through a single integration, we have integrated 8 more suppliers in the last quarter and working on integrating 10 more in the current quarter,” said Sameer Lodha, Co-Founder and CIO of Vervotech.
AI Startup Updates: Delicia Eliminating Food Wastage With Blockchain Tech And AI
Vervotech aims at transforming the travel business’ challenges by offering solutions with NEXUS and its main features mentioned below:
- NEXUS offers incredible search speed with access to global hotel content. Using NEXUS, travel agencies have grown their bookings by multiple folds.
- NEXUS allows regional travel agencies to go global by launching into international markets.
- Flexible search options offered by NEXUS allows for a circle-based or polygon-based search within a city or neighborhood for more accurate results.
- NEXUS also incorporates optimized search patterns across all suppliers to bring the best performance out of supplier APIs.
- For travel agencies of all sizes and geographies, NEXUS provides options to use its SaaS-based pay-per-use pricing model to keep costs under control.
Established in 2018, Vervotech was founded by a team of passionate entrepreneurs, who came in with a collective experience of several decades in the travel technology industry. Vervotech aims at collaborating closely with travel agencies to help solve complex problems by leveraging Artificial Intelligence, putting data at the core of decision making and being laser-focused on their clients’ business.
Read More in AI Market: Virtual Reality And Augmented Reality Projected As A ‘Game Changer’ For Future Of Content