Latest Release to Further Enhance Automation and Customer Experience
Applied Systems announced the general global release of Applied Epic 2018. The latest release marks the entrance of Applied Epic into the UK marketplace, as well as enables agencies and brokerages to enhance their customer experience through integrated mass text messaging, eSignature, personal lines quoting and workflow automation advancements.
Key enhancements in the latest release of Applied Epic include:
- Global expansion: Marks the entrance of Applied Epic into the UK market.
- Integrated quoting: Enables US agents to instantly quote personal lines policies directly within the user interface and workflow of Applied Epic.
- Integrated mass text messaging: Further automates insured communications process via new mass and automated texting capabilities. Expanding upon the previously delivered direct text messaging, agencies and brokerages can trigger messaging through system events, such as automated welcome emails or reminder notifications directly from reports for the purposes of marketing campaigns, storm alerts or other mass messaging needs.
- eSignature partner expansion: Provides additional eSignature partner choice to include DocuSign and InsureSign, automating paperless delivery of documents directly from Applied Epic and tracking signature requests via activities.
- Browser access: Further expands access to Applied Epic via a web browser for US agencies and Canadian brokerages.
- Embedded Market Appetite: Displays insurer-provided appetites directly on commercial policy screens with embedded IVANS Market Appetite for more efficient placement of new and renewal business for US agents.
- Insurer connectivity enhancements: Provides greater visibility into your download process and improve efficiencies in suspense handling with the enhanced dashboard style Interface Communication log.
- Renewal management: Delivers more efficiency to view, process and track renewals with the dynamic and drill-down-enabled renewal management center.
- Document management: Provides enhanced document management capabilities via paragraph templates to reduce set up time and better manage updates.
- Download from MGAs: Further enhances download from MGAs to US agencies by enabling agents to track National Producer Number.
- User experience: Introduces enhanced user interface and user experience capabilities to foster improved productivity.
“In the digital age of insurance, customer expectations are driving the industry to innovate more than ever before, creating more competition in the marketplace and pushing agents and brokers to deliver a digital customer experience,” said Michael Howe, senior vice president of Product Management, Applied Systems. “The latest release of Applied Epic enables agents and brokers to deliver on the digital expectations of customers, while automating internal operations to more effectively service and sell.”