RoviSys Announces Federal Solutions Business – Dedicated Automation & Information Solutions for the Federal Government
RoviSys, a leading independent provider of comprehensive process automation, building automation, and discrete automation solutions announced continued expansion of operations with the establishment of RoviSys Federal Solutions (RFS). RoviSys Federal Solutions is focused on providing automation and information solutions for challenges at the heart of the nation’s priorities, including national security, cybersecurity, smart infrastructure, and healthcare and citizen services. RFS connects federal agencies with automation and security solutions that enable smart infrastructure, address evolving threats, and facilitate improved efficiency and resiliency, all while managing costs.
Graham Staples will lead RFS as Managing Partner, bringing 15 years of proven experience and expertise across Power & Energy, Water & Wastewater, and Building Automation industries. A thorough understanding of controls and information systems and how they are utilized in utility and building management applications enables RFS to play a fundamental role partnering with the government as it begins its digitization and modernization journey. A team of dedicated project managers, software engineers, and automation experts ensures that the unique requirements of delivering solutions to the federal government are met.
Recommended AI News: Eko Awarded $2.7 Million SBIR Grant from NIH to Develop Pulmonary Hypertension AI
“RoviSys Federal Solutions delivers cutting edge automation and information solutions, underpinned by our 33-year history in the industrial and building automation domains, to the federal government while being mindful of requirements for compliance, resiliency, and cybersecurity,” said Graham Staples. “RFS is entering the federal marketplace during a massive digital transition, and we are uniquely positioned and motivated to help evolve and grow federal systems to meet these modern challenges.”
Evaluation of government systems and establishment of modernization roadmaps for transitioning legacy systems to new and open technologies.
- Specify, design, configure, install, and provide commissioning of mission critical systems in support of government agencies and the DoD.
- Increase systems resiliency to ensure measurable improvement in operations and efficiencies.
- Provide systems for collection and analysis of datasets that enable government users to demonstrate reaching efficiency and resiliency goals and mandates.
- Evaluate and recommend best practices for cybersecurity in the OT domain. Provide hardware and configuration of these systems to enable delivery of secure solutions.
- Leverage long established industry relationships to provide the highest level of access and support for industry leading vendor technologies.
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]