Sage Partners With Zapier to Elevate The Work of SMBs With The Power of Automation
Unlocking new ways to automate workflows and saving an average of 10 hours per week on manual, repetitive tasks
Sage the market leader in cloud business management solutions, announces the availability of Zapier, the workflow automation platform for business, on the Sage Marketplace in Canada, US, UK and Ireland. This partnership enables small businesses and accountants across all four countries to elevate their work and automate workflows by seamlessly connecting Sage Accounting with 4,000 apps.
In today’s digital-first world, small businesses use an average of 72 different apps to streamline processes, eliminate errors and gain real-time insights on their business performance. These apps help SMBs to leverage technologies that were once only available to large organizations but storing data across multiple apps brings its own challenges. Zapier allows customers to connect the apps they use every day to Sage Accounting, securely transferring data to provide a holistic view of business operations.
Recommended AI News: Wazoku Integrates With Microsoft Teams to Enhance Enterprise Innovation
Sage’s partnership with Zapier will support small businesses and accountants to spend less time on admin and more time driving value for their customers. Therefore, freeing up time to focus efforts on scaling their business without the need for additional headcount.
There are several key customer benefits to the new Sage and Zapier partnership:
- Flexibility: Sage customers can integrate with 4,000 apps and customize built-in apps to create bespoke automated workflows that support their exact needs.
- Security: Zapier is trusted by millions of customers around the globe to securely transfer and sync data across apps to get work done, with globally distributed site reliability engineers and security teams on-call 24/7.
- Compliance: Customers can use software with confidence and peace of mind, as Zapier holds third-party auditor certifications with the AICPA’s SOC for Service Organizations, SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3.
- Time savings: Customers of any size can automate work in minutes and save an average of 10 hours each week1 on manual tasks that previously took hours to complete.
- Cost effectiveness: On average, customers save an equivalent of $11K in time every year by efficiently creating the workflows needed to automate tasks.
Recommended AI News: Scoota Adds Social Media To Dynamic HTML-Based DOOH
“Sage is committed to supporting small businesses, and the accountants that help them thrive, with innovative solutions that eliminate the burden of manual, repetitive tasks,” says Alex Fawcett, Senior Director, Ecosystem and Technical Fellow at Sage. “In partnership with Zapier, we are championing SMBs to realize the power of automation and their digital network so that they can focus on what matters most – their customers.”
He continues: “The importance of embarking on a digital transformation journey is a priority that unites small businesses and accountancy practices across the globe. Sage Accounting customers can easily select pre-set workflows on the Sage Marketplace to quickly tackle their automation needs with Zapier. And we understand that every SMB is unique and so are their technology needs. Sage and Zapier deliver an end-to-end experience, also giving customers the option to request new integrations to apps their business already relies on, if it is currently unavailable.”
“We’re thrilled to partner with Sage to provide our customers with more opportunities for automation,” says Andrew Edelman, Head of Strategic and Platform Partnerships at Zapier. “Using Zapier, customers can create automated workflows between finance, sales, marketing, inventory and more. Ultimately, this will free up time so users can focus on the most impactful work for their businesses.”
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]