In less than 3 weeks’ time, AI LIVE EMEA, the region’s largest online gathering of practitioners is taking place for its second consecutive year!
Kicking off the virtual summit, Vivek Wadwa, Distinguished Fellow,Carnegie Mellon University, Harvard Law School will discuss how is disrupting global corporate enterprise. Following Vivek, James Dening, VP & Digital Worker Evangelist, Automation Anywhere will share how you can leverage RPA and AI technology to achieve maximum productivity now.
Other thought leaders sharing first-hand case studies for 2019 and uncovering strategies for 2020 include:
- Anshuman Das, Director Robotics & Testing, Warner Bros
- Delphine Bernard, Global Head of Finance Operations, Uber
- Antony Arulkumar Divianathan, Head – Artificial Intelligence Practice (EIA & AI Unit), Tata Consultancy Services
- Deepak Subbarao, Zurich Insurance Company
- Craig Le Clair, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester
AI LIVE EMEA is the last chance for the industry to get together to discuss lessons learned, benchmark themselves against others and to make a decision on what their top priority is for 2020.