Tray.io Cracks the Code on Hyperautomation for the Enterprise
Tray.io, the leader in low-code automation and integration, announced new capabilities designed to accelerate enterprise hyperautomation initiatives. Tray.io is extending end-to-end connectivity across user types with Connector Builder where low-code developers can quickly, easily, and visually develop reusable connectors on demand. Additionally, a new Connectivity API experience for developers simplifies the integration of thousands of underlying endpoints into just three API calls. The company also introduced new frameworks and features that give users the ability to build complex integrations across teams with the speed and governance required to increase enterprise velocity at scale.
The number of APIs is growing at a conservative estimate of 10% annually and is expected to reach more than 300 million by 2030. Even more challenging is that the number of endpoints for each API is also increasing, rapidly making connectivity a major barrier for companies of every size. For enterprises, the constant expansion of the API economy means low-code developers and business technologists cannot rely on packaged connectors alone or on scarce internal development resources to build and maintain integrations and automations. For SaaS companies struggling to keep pace with the integration and connectivity demands of their customers, testing for resiliency, managing error handling and the chaos of different APIs and authentications across different applications, databases, and systems creates complexity and risk that drains developer productivity.
Recommended AI News: ActZero Debuts Threat Detection and Response for Mobile Devices
“High-velocity automation with airbags is the best way to describe what Tray.io is bringing to customers in our latest product release,” said Rich Waldron, CEO and co-founder, Tray.io. “Point-to-point integration products often lack the global governance, collaboration, and controls enterprises need to meet IT demands. Meanwhile, monolithic legacy products require complex, developer-only SDKs that crush automation velocity when teams hit inevitable connectivity roadblocks. Companies crack the code on hyperautomation when they can sustainably scale it, teams can build new connectors on demand using low-code, and developer productivity increases.”
Key components of hyperautomation include connectivity and driving enterprise velocity at scale. With the new capabilities unveiled today, Tray.io customers realize tangible benefits that accelerate automation and integration delivery for the enterprise.
Connect and Integrate the Tech Stack with Virtually Limitless Connectivity
To keep pace with modern business, low-code developers, business technologists, and engineers alike must integrate applications more pervasively, quickly, and in a more-customized manner than ever before, and SaaS vendors must deliver seamless in-product integrations to connect with customers’ tech stacks. New connectivity features deliver the following benefits:
- Accelerated the pace of innovation: Available in both the Tray Platform and Tray Embedded products, the newly released Connector Builder eliminates the need for developer-intensive SDK work, offering a fully visual method to stand up, iterate, and reuse connector builds. The completely guided, clicks-not-code experience for creating, testing, and publishing a new connector guides users through the entire process of building a new connector to any REST API from start to finish. Powerful, built-in versioning capabilities make it easy to safely manage, update, and maintain connectors while ensuring workflow integrity.
- Reduced development costs for customer integrations: Connectivity API for Tray Embedded solves the SaaS developer productivity problem by consolidating thousands of discrete APIs into three standard API calls, while still providing complete and granular control. Developers can access Tray.io’s 600+ connector library through a single API gateway, simplifying and speeding connectivity across apps, databases, and tools—from ERP and CRM to HCM. With Connectivity API, product teams at SaaS companies responsible for delivering in-product integrations to their customers’ tech stacks can supercharge developer productivity and deliver robust, productized customer integrations faster.
Globally Scale Enterprise Hyperautomation
Tray.io customers can meet data sovereignty and privacy demands from country to country by processing automation and integrations in-region to maximize trust, privacy, and compliance. Fusion teams can use new project management features to collaborate on sophisticated automation projects that stretch across a multitude of workflows, while enhanced lifecycle management capabilities enable better management and velocity of all integration and automation development.
Business teams and systems integrators can employ strong development, testing, and production principles to ensure integrity and accelerate automation development with the following benefits:
- More effective teamwork: Unlike legacy products, Tray.io prioritizes advanced collaboration at its core. With projects, fusion and development teams and business technologists can easily collaborate on the creation and management of sophisticated multi-workflow automations, such as revenue operations automation, end-to-end marketing process automation, employee and contractor onboarding and offboarding, and quote-to-cash. Teams can create a project, build or import multiple workflows into a project, and manage all development and content in a team-based workspace to deliver enterprise automation faster than ever.
- More-secure authentication management: While legacy products struggle to support distributed teams, Tray.io products are built for distributed development. The new Authentication Collector will make it simple for teams to securely, quickly, and remotely collect and manage authentications from the managers of apps, databases, and tools that are participating in a workflow—even if they are not a Tray.io user.
Teams composed of low-code developers, business technologists, IT developers, and business users can work collaboratively to build and deploy new connections in the Tray Platform. Additionally, with the Tray Embedded Integration Manager, services teams and global systems integrators will be able to build custom automations collaboratively with their customers, safely collecting authentications from users through secure links instead of risk-laden email, voice, or post-it note methods.
- Enhanced data sovereignty: Tray.io’s products now offer expanded multi-region support and compliance with global data security and privacy regulations. For Tray Platform and Tray Embedded customers who have strict requirements for where data must be hosted, Tray.io now provides multi-region support in the U.S., E.U., and APAC.
- Easier iterative development: The Tray.io product portfolio will now give customers Sandbox Workspaces and test users so enterprise automation teams can develop workflows, test them in secure workspaces partitioned from production, and then easily move them to production when ready.
Recommended AI News: IXL Learning Acquires Language Learning Software Developer Curiosity Media
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]