Zipments.io Online Customs Invoice Adds Automatic Tariff Classification using Artificial Intelligence(AI)
Zipments.io announced that their online customs invoice platform for USA and Canadian shipments now has automatic tariff classification built-in, using artificial intelligence (AI).
For a long time, importers & exporters have had the problem of applying tariff classification to their cross-border customs documents – never knowing whether they are using the proper tariff.
Now, with Zipments.io’s online customs invoice generator, the tariff is automatically suggested based on the invoice description and SKU information.
Elvis Cavalic, Product Manager at Zipments.io, says the addition of the AI Tariff Classification engine is the missing link for importers & exporters. “When importers & exporters create customs invoices, they often get stuck at the section where they have to add the tariff classification for their products. They have to email or call their customs broker or a customs consultant to get the tariff to complete the invoice. Now, this function is done automatically for them, saving time & money.”
Some of the other features of Zipments.io customs invoice platform:
- Complete customs invoices online without the need to print or email documents to brokers or carriers.
- Automatically transmit the invoice to your chosen customs broker & carriers.
- SKU & tariff database is saved for future shipments, just drop down & choose from your product list.
- Create a digital bill of lading, automatically pre-filled from the invoice information.
- Show duty/tax/freight/brokerage amounts on the invoice for accurate customs valuation.
- View PARS and PAPS status in your shipment dashboard
Recommended AI News: Cybersecurity for AI Solutions Provider TrojAI Inc. Closes $3 Million Seed Round
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]