Insurtech Platform Welcomes New Partner Offering AI Vehicle Inspection
- Next-Generation AI Car Damage Inspection and Assessment Solution Enables Automatic Detection, Analysis and Processing
Click-Ins innovation is based on a Hybrid AI approach using pre-trained simulated data produced and proprietary owned by the company to train its AI modules together with multidisciplinary technologies such as, deep learning, photogrammetry, 3D modeling, applied mathematics and computer vision.
Recommended AI News: eyeo Launches Crumbs, Bridging Gap Between Privacy and Identity
This is a new addition to Claim Technology’s 1-Click Insurtech platform, which allows insurers to consume dozens of solutions from best-in-class insurtechs, all through a single API. The company is working with insurtech startups to help bring solutions to market quicker, and then making them instantly available to insurers via its marketplace of plug-and-play solutions.
The marketplace solution helps insurers improve their end-user experience, with features including:
- Guided photo sessions using intuitive mobile guided tool – standardize damage recording
- Near real-time image quality processing
- Image quality, angle, car position
- Near real-time damage detection
- Visual feedback – show detected damages
- Guided damage closeup photo recording
- Detailed damage report
- Damage Print™ technology creating unique damage identifiers for immediate comparison between new and pre existing damage
This solution can be easily combined with complimentary technologies to create a robust First Notification of Loss process, which helps the industry move toward a touchless claims process, automated in the cloud. The Click-Ins service is available from as little as 99p per inspection; a proposition which is allowing insurers to digitise at pace and improve the customer centricity of their offering.
Recommended AI News: Ntooitive Digital Adds Four Sales and Partnership Veterans to Technology Team