The AI Home Robot Company Aims to Shake up the Robot Vacuum Market with Improved Performance and Lower Price
Trifo, an AI home robot company, is bringing its smart robot vacuum,Ironpie, to the International Home + Housewares Show (IHHS) 2019, from March 2nd-5th in Chicago. Ironpie, as Trifo’s initial consumer product, made a strong debut earlier this year at CES 2019. It will be on exhibit at booth #L12563 in the Lakeside Center throughout IHHS.
“IHHS will give us a good opportunity to connect with distributors/retailers looking to make changes in the expanding home robot market. We’re looking forward to teaming up and bringing our advanced solution of Ironpie to as many customers as possible,” said Xiangsheng Ge, the COO of the company.
While many robotics companies are focusing on new markets and applications, Trifo is looking to shake up the mature robot vacuum market with more AI-enabled capabilities beyond cleaning and a lower price. Ironpie is just the first step of the company’s vision in producing the next-gen AI home robot.
Key features of Ironpie include:
- New Smartness – Proprietary TIRVS (Trifo Intelligent Robotics Vision System) paired with the world’s smallest, lowest power and most efficient Armv8-A quad-core processor provides both high performance and cost efficiency on sensing, perception, and decision, 3 core pillars of a robotics system.
- Cleans Faster – 10% more efficiency than competing robot vacuums with a zig zag cleaning mode and optimized cleaning route based on its patented vSLAM technology. Ironpie also identifies areas that have not been cleaned, repositions itself and cleans with no redundancy.
- Better Protects Furniture – Ironpie offers one of the best obstacle sensing capabilities available in a smart home robot by using a multi-sensory system.
- Monitors Homes Remotely – Ironpie includes a suite of secure and convenient surveillance utilities – with the Ironpie app, check out from your smartphone what’s happening at home 24/7 without multiple static cameras.
- Smart App Control – Trifo Home app allows you to schedule cleaning time, set different levels of suction power, check the real-time Ironpie location and cleaning map, and monitor the accessory status. You can also manually control your Ironpie through Trifo Home app.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa – Users can control Ironpie with simple voice commands through Alexa.