Anaplan Elevates Alliance With Deloitte Bringing Intelligent Solutions to Drive Customer Agility and Resilience Globally
Alliance Will Highlight Today’s Essential Capabilities for Proactive, Profitable Planning at Digital Connected Planning Xperience on September 15
Anaplan Inc., provider of a cloud-native platform for orchestrating business performance, signaled the continued momentum of its Deloitte alliance as part of PartnerConnect, Anaplan’s robust global partner program. Since the start of their alliance in 2014, Anaplan and Deloitte have helped joint customers in more than 25 countries accelerate digital transformation.
With more than 300 implementations at leading global enterprises across industries—including life sciences, telco, financial services, media, consumer packaged goods, retail and technology—Anaplan and Deloitte are accelerating delivery of new predictive solutions to help customers develop more agile forecasts that drive nimbler business operations.
Recommended AI News: How Coronvirus Could Knock Off All the Good Work of Global Fund Partnership
“As a globally strategic alliance to Deloitte, we are thrilled with the customer impact and momentum Anaplan is gaining in the marketplace. Our joint efforts with Anaplan are delivering nimble, continuous forecasts and insight-driven outcomes that give customers the competitive edge necessary in today’s increasingly dynamic environment,” said Dave Couture, Managing Principal, Technology Strategy and Partnerships, Deloitte.
Anaplan and Deloitte’s intelligence-driven solutions are designed to help customers balance disruption and recovery; predict and protect revenue; optimize workforce and sales plans; and reduce risk. Powered by the Anaplan platform, these solutions bring added intelligence and automation to the planning process to help operational leaders efficiently and strategically align plans with financial priorities. Now available to joint customers on the Anaplan platform, these Deloitte solutions include:
- Deloitte PrecisionView — leverages data aggregation technologies with predictive analytics and AI/ML capabilities to model forward-looking scenarios, drivers, and forecasts systematically and accurately.
- Deloitte DigitalMix — a set of end-to-end integrations designed to pass data between best-in-class cloud-based sales planning, pay and execution platforms to help transform the ways organizations plan and execute their sales strategy
- Deloitte Trend | EX — leverages global economic data, predictive leading indicators, and AI/ML capabilities to track and analyze economic, consumer and COVID-19 trends; run scenarios and forecasts; and analyze impact on business performance.
- Deloitte StrategyAccelerator — leverages direct data feed integration to support client and Deloitte teams through strategic initiative definition, detailed planning, financial modeling, day-to-day execution, and performance tracking.
- Deloitte Enterprise Business Planning (EBP) — incorporates NextGen supply chain planning capabilities to enable companies to simultaneously plan, monitor and react resulting in faster and more effective decision making.
Recommended AI News: The Day Arrives for First “Virtual” UN General Assembly Session
“We are proud of the tremendous growth of our global strategic alliance with Deloitte,” said Frank Calderoni, Chairman and CEO, Anaplan. “As business leaders work to navigate continued volatility and disruption, we believe our momentum underscores the value and innovation we deliver to our joint customers to help them optimize performance and turn change into advantage.”
As Anaplan’s 2020 Global Partner of the Year and an Anaplan customer, Deloitte internally leverages the connected planning platform for continuous forecasting and agile scenario modeling across several of its leading member firms, with use cases across financial planning and analysis, sales capacity planning and sales performance management as well as workforce planning.
Recommended AI News: Oracle Cloud Guard and Oracle Maximum Security Zones Now Available