Bespoke Partners’ ‘Search 2.0’ Process Delivers High-impact Executives to Private Equity Portfolio Companies
Bespoke Partners, a leading provider of retained executive search and leadership advisory services, announced that its Search 2.0 process has produced industry-leading results in recruiting high-impact leaders for private equity portfolio companies.
Search 2.0 is Bespoke’s comprehensive data-driven approach to executive search that holistically links leader recruiting to a private equity firm’s value creation plan to achieve an investment thesis.
Developed over the past decade, the Search 2.0 process has resulted in:
- 30 percent cut in portfolio company hold periods thanks to high-impact finance leader placements.
- 97 percent executive placement success rate.
- Hundreds of exits, M&A events and other strategic growth initiatives led by Bespoke-placed leaders.
- Highly accelerated search time for key positions, typically half of the average search time using traditional methods.
- 100 percent repeat customer engagements among tier 1 clients.
Recommended AI News: Lightbeam’s New Payer Solutions Enhance Payer-Provider Alignment
What is Search 2.0?
With state-of-the-art assessment tools and Bespoke’s unmatched industry network, Search 2.0:
- Maps executive position requirements to the investment thesis to pinpoint organization changes and leadership needs.
- Utilizes unique data-driven techniques for faster search that places transformative leaders typically within the first 100 days of a private equity acquisition.
- Results in First Time Right recruiting of leaders who are the best fit for an organization and executive team.
“The first 100 days after a new portfolio company is acquired are critical,” said Bespoke CEO Kristie Nova. “To achieve or exceed an investment thesis, the portfolio company needs to execute on the value creation plan as quickly as possible. Our Search 2.0 process is the industry’s first search methodology to employ data-driven assessments to map leadership recruiting to the portfolio company value creation plan.”
Heart of Search 2.0: The FIT Profile
The centerpiece of Search 2.0 is Bespoke’s FIT Profile, a candidate and company evaluation framework offered via Bespoke’s Leadership Advisory Practice.
Recommended AI News: REPAY Expands Acumatica Functionality to Offer Accounts Payable Automation
The FIT Profile accelerates identification and placement of executives who are the right fit for the company and investment thesis. It includes:
- Leadership Capacity Inventory: Comprehensive assessment of a candidate’s leadership strengths and weaknesses, with Deep Validation, the industry’s most in-depth backchannel reference checking.
- Organizational Strength Index: Data-driven appraisal of the candidate’s fit with the organization and potential to execute on the value creation plan.
- Executive Leadership Team Analysis: Evaluation of the leadership team’s skills and gaps to determine a candidate’s ability to complement strengths and raise execution to a new level.
“Leadership changes for a portfolio company need to take place as quickly as possible to set it on the path to the investment thesis,” said Bespoke President Eric Walczykowski. “But the costs of a mis-hire can be extreme and can actually permanently derail the value creation plan. Our Search 2.0 and FIT Profile enable searches to be conducted with lightning speed and efficiency while placing the right leaders.”
“There is a science to identifying strengths and gaps in a company’s leadership and assessing the leaders who are the best fit for that company,” said David Shpiz, Managing Partner of Bespoke’s Leadership Advisory Practice. “Our searches and leadership advisory services significantly decrease the risk that human capital issues will derail value creation and growth plans that support the investment thesis.”
Recommended AI News: Inspirage Recognized for Delivering Customer Success with Oracle Cloud