Dante Genomics Launches Avanti Software for a Plug-And-Play Genomic Interpretation That Takes Minutes Instead of Hours
Dante Genomics, a global leader in genomics and precision medicine, launched the beta version of Avanti, the Company’s proprietary B2B software for variant interpretation and report writing at scale. Avanti provides clinicians, geneticists and researchers with a plug-and-play web-based software UI that generates reports in less than five minutes, in parallel, for whole genome, whole exome, target panels and other NGS datasets.
Avanti uses VCF or FASTQ files as an input, and returns full reports on a wide variety of clinical areas, in just few minutes, running in parallel. Avanti software is platform agnostic, meaning no matter what sequencer is used, Avanti returns genomic reports and enhances the genomic offering of doctors and researchers.
AiThority: The 3 Building Blocks to Make AI Accessible
Key features include:
- Minutes to sign up and generate the first report
- Plug and Play
- A catalog of 125 reports
- Secondary and tertiary analysis
- Reports generated in parallel, in less than 5 minutes
- Advanced trio and population analysis available
- Supports GRCh37 and GRCh38 references in VCF files
- Advanced set of APIs
- No integration required. Get up and running in 3 minutes
- Transparent pricing, No license fees
- No bioinformatics or computer science background required
- Compatible with Illumina, PacBio, Oxford Nanopore, Complete Genomics/MGI, Element and Ultima datasets
“We developed our Avanti software to allow the Dante team to have speed and precision at scale and, given the success we’ve seen internally, we decided to make it available externally. With Avanti, clinics and researchers gain the software needed to boost their genomic interpretation,” said Andrea Riposati, CEO of Dante Genomics. “The Avanti customer will not need to worry about expensive license fees or integration processes, nor require specific knowledge on bioinformatics. We built plug and play software to enable genomic and healthcare professionals to be up and running in minutes, gaining the speed and scalability that we leverage at Dante Genomics for complex whole genome sequencing interpretation at scale.”
Read More: How ChatGPT Will Transform Customer Service
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]
Comments are closed.