Dataveil Technologies Announces Release of Dataveil Data Masking Software Version 4.7
DataVeil Technologies has announced the release of version 4.7 of its signature DataVeil data masking software.
The DataVeil software is a static data masking tool for SQL databases that permanently replaces sensitive data with realistic but fictitious data in a copy of the database so that the copy can be safely used in non-secure environments such as testing, development, training, analytics and other uses. This helps organizations maximize the use of their data and stay compliant with data security and privacy regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA and others.
This new version brings a refreshed user interface and compatibility with the latest versions of Java. It also extends its fast-masking capabilities with a CLR assembly for Azure SQL Managed Instance. This rounds out the other data masking features recently introduced such as reusable data masking Components and Macros that modularize and simplify data masking project creation and maintenance.
Advantages of DataVeil data masking software:
- Support for popular SQL database management systems such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Azure SQL Database and Azure SQL Managed Instance.
- Enhanced performance optimizations for SQL Server data masking and Oracle data masking.
- Data masking Components and Macros that promote reuse and simplify development and maintenance of complex masking projects across an enterprise.
- Sophisticated capabilities such as format preserving masks and partial masking with dynamic ranges.
- Unmatched ease of use that has been a design priority since inception.
- Low cost and transparent licensing, all details are published online.
- First class customer and technical support.
“For over a decade, we have been focusing on implementing data masking software technologies with a keen interest in user requirements and the user experience,” said Terry Swiatkiwsky, CEO of DataVeil Technologies. “As a result, this release provides one of the most elegant, user-friendly and effective static data masking solutions available.”
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]