HighRadius Hosts Finance Leaders at Radiance 2022 to Discuss the Future of the Office of the CFO
Order to Cash, Treasury and Accounting professionals from Fortune 500 to mid-market companies to join for an in-person three-day event
Speakers include Staples, Church & Dwight, Cox Automotive, and others
50+ sessions, including networking roundtables, keynotes on the future of finance and technology, peer-led digital transformation stories, career growth workshops and more
HighRadius, the Artificial Intelligence-powered Order to Cash, Treasury Management, and Record to Report software leader, has announced Radiance 2022, to be held from April 25-27 at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Latest Aithority Insights : HGS a Leader in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Customer Service BPO
“We’re thrilled to meet our partners and customers again in person at Radiance and to share our intense focus on delivering business outcomes”
This three-day in-person event includes peer-led case studies, best-practice workshops and panel discussions for key functions in the Office of the CFO: Order to Cash, Treasury, Record to Report and Finance Shared Services/Global Business Services (GBS).
Browse The Complete News About Aithority: Garden.io Secures $16 Million Series A to Combat Waste in Cloud Development
Finance executives with decades of experience — from companies including Staples, Church & Dwight, Cox Automotive, EBSCO, EmployBridge, Intuitive Surgical, and Chevron Phillips — will present at more than 50 sessions covering crucial topics for the Office of the CFO, such as:
- For Order to Cash Executives
- 5 Ways for A/R Leaders to Retain Their Winning Workforce
- Proven Strategies to Pivot from Cash Preservation to Cash Excellence
- Reporting and Analytics Deep Dive for Order to Cash: The What, How, and Why
- For Finance Shared Service Leaders
- Balancing Global Customer Experience With Your Profitability Goals in 2022
- Guaranteeing Success at Every Stage of Finance Transformation
- Client Success Story: Expanding Credit, Collections, and Cash Application Transformation Across 8 Business Units in Key Geographies
- For Treasury Practitioners
- Leveraging Cash Forecasting Insights for Strategic Mergers and Acquisitions
- Treasury 2025: Top Initiatives of World-Class Treasuries
- For Accounting Professionals
- Eliminating 90% of Tedious Reconciliation Work Through Automation
- Decoding the Truth: Is Artificial Intelligence for Accounting Real?
- For Finance Training
- Ask the Attorney: Latest Legal Issues in the Order to Cash World
- Getting Started with Lean Six Sigma for Your Finance Departments
“We have enjoyed a long-term partnership with HighRadius, and I personally always look forward to being at Radiance,” said Timothy Murray, Global Director of A/R Risk Management at WESCO, an industry-leading supply chain solutions company.
“Radiance is a great place to network and observe the new technology out there. You get to hear from other companies about their challenges in finance and how simply they have worked through them,” said Anthony Satriano, Director of Finance at Trimark USA.
Read More About Aithority News : mCloud and Carbon Royalty Corp Sign 20-Year Agreement to Fund First 30 AssetCare EV Solutions for…
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]