NexTech Integrates CVENT Cloud Event Registration Into Its InfernoAR Virtual Events platform
NexTech AR Solutions, an emerging leader in augmented reality for eCommerce, AR learning applications, and virtual events is pleased to announce that it has expanded its infernoAR platform integration with Cvent Solutions optimizing the entire InfernoAR event management value chain. Integration with CVENT will broaden the utility and increase the appeal of the platform by helping end-users seamlessly register and become more productive while using the platform.
- Integration with largest event registration provider.
- Users can register for one time events or create user accounts for full portal access.
- Triggers InfernoAR to programmatically send unique login information to attendees allowing them to click on their personal calendar reminder to access event.
- Single click login for users instead of passwords.
Evan Gappelberg, NexTech CEO comments, “This additional integration adds tremendous value to our platform as everyone’s first impression is registration, so having a seamless frictionless registration is mission critical. We will continue over the coming weeks to add more features and functionality to extend the capabilities and appeal of our InfernoAR platform which should further strengthen our market position”.
With added features like live moderated questions and now CVENT simple registration, the InfernoAR integrated platform can extend corporate meetings, school classes and lectures, product demonstrations, and trade show presentations to wide audiences while maintaining a high-quality small conference experience and also maintaining real-time moderated interactivity.
With corporate meetings and events going virtual through online collaboration and web conferencing tools, NexTech has developed a method to seamlessly integrate 3D photo realistic holograms of people and products into these virtual events through WebAR or through its ARitize App. Whether you need to host a full-featured conference, a keynote for a major product announcement, a virtual booth to welcome your partners, investors, and advocates, or remote training sessions, NexTech is able to help you reach the heart of your audience, with our unique AR touch.
Recommended AI News: NVIDIA Accelerates Apache Spark, World’s Leading Data Analytics Platform
With the Global Coronavirus pandemic disrupting all large gatherings, demand for remote training and virtual events is surging which will undoubtedly drive awareness and adoption of the company’s video conferencing, live streaming and remote training platform with integrated AR features.
- 5/15/20: Expanded its InfernoAR platform integration with all major video conference platforms including integration with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Cisco Webex, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and GoToMeetings.
- 5/14/20: First quarter 2020 results were released revenue growth was up + 177% hitting $2.5 million, and Gross profit grew 267% to $1.3 million compared to the same period last year.
- 5/5/2020: NexTech announced that CEO Evan Gappelberg purchased 929,885 common shares of NexTech common stock, his third purchase for the year 2020.
- 4/30/2020: the company acquired virtual events, remote video training, live streaming software company Jolokia; whose customers include Merck, Johnson & Johnson, Toyota, Viacom, Polycom and others. The Jolokia platform generated $1mill USD in SaaS revenue for 2019.
- The ARitize360 app launching in May. The app, once launched, will be a boost to the revenue-generating power of the existing AR eCommerce solution and recently launched 3D/AR advertising platform.